Sophie Foster/Keefe Sencen

Sophie felt like her world turned upside down. Amy... missing? No way! That can't happen. 

"Are you sure?" Sophie asked, not even trying to mimic. 

"Positive." 

The world around Sophie started turning around in circles, making her dizzy. Her vision dimmed. She barely acknowledged the fact that she fell to the floor. Or the fact her hood fell off. 

She did know that Keefe was holding her. 

Very close to him.

Snap out of it! 

Soon, the darkness took over her vision. The last thing She heard was, "Sophie?" before blacking out. 

Keefe looked between the exchange of Moonlark and Fork Dude

Keefe looked between the exchange of Moonlark and Fork Dude. Suddenly, Moonlark started shaking. Then her legs gave up, collapsing. Keefe lept to catch her.

While she was falling, her hood fell off, revealing a head of golden blond hair and brown golden-freckled eyes. 

Soon, everything came together. 

Lady Fos-Bos? Why does that sound so... familiar?

Foster?

"I will find out who did that."

He was positive he heard her voice before. Just like Foster

"We're supposed to meet someone today, remember?"

"Oh right! What's her name again? Sophie Foster! Yes her." 

Sophie Foster-Ruewen was The Moonlark. 

"Sophie?"

She didn't answer, as her eyes closed, showing that she's probably unconscious. 

Keefe looked up at Fork dude. "She's Sophie Foster-Ruewen, isn't she?"

He closed his eyes as he nodded slowly. "Help me take her to her room, I'll answer all your questions as we walk."

Keefe picked Sophie up as he followed Fork man out. 

"So, is the Black Swan good? Or are they bad? Same with the Neverseen."

"We're good. We steal gems and jewels as a cover. Really, we're trying to capture the Neverseen. We have the same goal: Making the Lost Cities better. But the Neverseen will do anything to get to that goal. Even if that means murder."

"How?" Keefe yelled, surprised. Elves' minds break from guilt. So murdering someone would make their mind shatter.

"I don't know. We've been at war for a while. But the Black Swan would never kill. Then I made Sophie."

"Made? What do you mean made?"

"Sophie is... how do I put this... a project. Now, wait," He said, stopping Keefe from saying anything, "I only enhanced her genes to get the certain abilities we wanted her to have. Telepathy, inflictor, and enhancer were the abilities we had wanted Sophie to get. Teleporting polyglot was what came with changing her genes."