°10°

╰┈─➤ 『 10

╰┈─➤ 『 10. the fun has just started 』

falling into the trap of none other than jeon jungkook might be taehyung's biggest mistake in life.

he didn't understand how this man was able to lure him in so easily, to manipulate him.

never, and he meant it, never did anyone manage to do that as if it was nothing. it was just impossible for taehyung to fall for all those simple tricks. but jungkook? it felt like he did it with the snap of his finger.

and taehyung had no idea what he was thinking when he agreed on never disobeying him. because hell— as if he'd ever listen to a criminal. it was the other way around. jungkook had to obey him.

he was the detective.
not jungkook.

"—gi is on his way back," the stranger's voice snapped taehyung out of his thoughts and he narrowed his eyes at the man in front of him, jungkook beside him with his hand on the detective's lower back.

"at least one person who can do his job right," the mafia boss scoffed, "did he get what i asked him for?"

the stranger nodded.

jungkook grinned, "perfect," he mumbled, "hoseok, make sure everything's ready when he comes back." his voice was cold, hard, dominant, and hoseok hummed with another nod, getting ready to leave and pulling the hood of his sweater over his head. taehyung shortly glanced at the man's side profile, narrowing his eyes at him, till the doors closed shut again and he was left alone with the criminal beside him.

"who is he?" the detective asked and turned his head to jungkook, who smirked, shrugging. "that shouldn't really concern you now, should it, darling?"

taehyung scowled, "as long as i remember I'm the detective here, jeon, you should better tell me those things or you're faster back in prison than-" the criminal let out a dramatic sigh, his hand on taehyung's lower back pushing him against his chest as he leaned down to brush his lips against his like before, "if you don't shut that mouth of yours, i will do it, darling. your choice."

the detective swallowed heavily, wide eyes staring at the man in front of him. his gaze scanned him up and down, the tattoos visible on his neck where the shirt ended making his throat go dry as well as the piercings adorning the man's ears and lip. "that's what i thought," jungkook grinned, tapping against taehyung's chin shortly, before he stepped away again and got to the huge desk in the office they were in.

he sat down on the chair, manspreading his legs as the other stood still in front of him— trying to understand why he became so putty in the man's hands.

jungkook tilted his head, dark locks falling into his cold eyes as an evil smirk formed on his lips the longer he stared at the confused detective.

"darling."

taehyung snapped around and the mafia boss chuckled, "someone's responsive," he mocked him,  "how about you come here, hm?"

he clicked his tongue in annoyance when the other didn't move, "i really hate to repeat myself, darling, so better get your ass over here now," jungkook said, face void of any emotion. the detective blinked his lashes at him, hesitantly walking towards him.

"wasn't that hard now, was it?" the criminal asked and let his gaze wander over taehyung, before standing up. they were close, breaths fanning against each other as jungkook's fingers travelled up the man's arm up to the collar of his dress shirt with its tie around it. his lips curved upwards a bit, "your whole cold detective thing you had going on seems like it has just been an act, darling."

taehyung glanced down at the other's fingers around his tie, furrowing his brows, "jeon," his voice was quiet, uncertain, and he cursed at himself in his head when he hard the man let out a dark chuckle, "so affected by me?"

his breathing got heavier, the close proximity to the man making him more nervous than he thought was possible. his nails dug into his palms, hesitantly lifting his gaze back up to meet jungkook's, who ever so slowly raised a brow at him.

"you were saying?" he asked, if possible leaning even closer and taehyung licked over his dry lips, before he opened his mouth to speak, "i need an answer. who was this hoseok guy?"

the mafia boss bit back his laugh, "that's what you were going to ask? darling, i told you, it's nothing that concerns you," he replied and stepped away again. taehyung breathed out in slight relief, squinting his eyes at him, "if you won't tell me, i will-"

"you will what?" jungkook asked dangerously calm, "shoot me with the gun that i already took off you? or maybe your precious tazer? darling, there's nothing you can do."

the detective widened his eyes, hands flying up to the holder attached to his belt only to feel his gun was missing. the other laughed, shaking his head, "you were a bit too overconfident, don't you think? what made you think you could order me around? oh, darling, you should really work on that. if you think you'll always be the winner no matter who you're fighting against, you're just gonna lose over and over again."

taehyung clenched his jaw, straightening his posture, "jeon, give me my gun," he growled.

"how sweet, you really think i'd do that? it would just ruin all the fun for me."

"what? what do you mean 'fun'? we need to find a serial killer, jeon, this isn't fun. now give me my goddamn gun or I'll have to inform the others about this," the detective spat. jungkook snorted, "you're so boring, darling. the fun has just started."