°04°

╰┈─➤ 『 04

╰┈─➤ 『 04pretty

taehyung stepped out of the car along with namjoon. he nodded at him and they opened the backdoors of the black vehicle. "come on out, princesses." taehyung grinned.

a huff left yoongi as he jumped out, followed by the other two criminals. fixing his suit around his wrist, the detective shortly glanced at them, before turning to his partner again. "they're gonna shower here. jennie already got them their clothes-"

"our clothes?"

rolling his eyes at jimin, taehyung smiled sarcastically. "yes, park, your clothes. new ones, so don't get excited."

shoulders slumping down, jimin pouted.

"why would he be excited, when it would have been the clothes he got arrested in?" namjoon asked slightly concerned as they walked towards the entrance behind the criminals. "cause they are covered in blood."

"oh god."

taehyung chuckled at him, stuffing one of his hands into the pocket of his black slacks; the other ruffling through his onyx hair. yoongi opened the door of the police station and the five men strolled inside — being greeted by silence and around twenty pairs of eyes staring at them.

"hi there." jimin giggled, lifting his cuffed hands up to wave at the officers. "it's so good to see you again!"

walking up to him, taehyung scowled. "move." he said coldly, placing his hand onto jimin's lower back and pushing him a bit forward. "don't touch me, kim." the criminal then all of the sudden spat through gritted teeth, glaring at the floor.

taehyung scoffed, but complied. he nodded at a huge grey door in the back of the police station. "get in there and shower. all of you. your clothes are on the shelf." he glanced at the watch around his wrist. "you have five minutes."

as soon as the three men were gone, the other officers got back to work — seeming more tense than before. namjoon breathed out in relief and clutched onto his chest. "i can't do this. how can you stay so calm?" he mumbled.

"they can't do anything to me. why would i freak out?"

blinking his lashes at his partner , namjoon let out a sound of disbelief. they strolled towards another door and got into the room filled with chairs and a whiteboard at the front. "they are psychopaths. i wouldn't be surprised if they knew how to get out of their handcuffs-. . .taehyung."

"hm?"

"the handcuffs. they are still in handcuffs." namjoon groaned. "how are they supposed to shower?"

taehyung snorted and shrugged. "they gotta find a way." he replied carelessly and grabbed a marker to write onto the board. "they still have around three minutes."

his partner sighed and took out the keys for the handcuffs from his pockets. "should i go help them?"

"sure. do what you want."

hesitation filled namjoon and he simply put the keys back into his pocket. "nevermind." he said and taehyung chuckled, raising his brow at him in amusement. "scared?"

"what? me? no."

taehyung grinned and shook his head. "i'll go and uncuff them." he announced, while taking out the keys and pointing at the board. "write all the important stuff they need to know on the board."

"yes, sir." namjoon saluted and the two grinned at each other, before taehyung left the room to walk to the showers.

as soon as he got inside he was being greeted by loud yells. "park, min." the two criminals froze and silence took over them once again. "what the fuck are you doing?"

"the dwarf started screaming, because he couldn't take off the handcuffs and the other shorty started to yell at him to shut the fuck up. that's pretty much the only thing they were doing." jungkook butted in, leaning against a wall as he let his gaze wander to the detective.

"still the same as before. making a huge thing out of nothing." taehyung muttered and rolled his eyes, ignoring the confused gazes of yoongi and jungkook. "park, c'mere."

"you wish."

taehyung clenched his jaw and grabbed the criminal by his shoulder to slam his front against the wall. he put the key into the lock of the cuffs and scoffed. "stop being a brat, park. it's pissing me off." he growled into his ear, ever so slowly taking off the handcuffs from around jimin's wrists. "behave."

jimin wriggled around in frustration only to feel taehyung pressing him more against the hard wall. "i said behave and get in the shower for fucks sake." he let go off the criminal, who didn't move from the spot for a few seconds, leaning his head against the hard surface with his chest heaving up and down harshly.

"who's next?"

yoongi furrowed his brows at the detective, but nonetheless turned around for taehyung to open his cuffs. as soon as the harsh metal was off, he rubbed his aching wrists slightly and winced. "shower. now." the detective demanded, pushing the former hitman a bit forward. jimin clenched his jaw and followed yoongi into the next room.

"jeon." taehyung said coldly, making said man raise his brow at him. "yes, detective?"

"turn around."

jungkook grinned and ever so slowly brought his wrists forward. the handcuffs dangling between his fingers. "you should get new ones. they are too easy to escape from."

taehyung narrowed his eyes at him and stepped closer to him. "i really don't know who you think you are, jeon, but-"

"you read my file, didn't you? you know exactly who i am, pretty." jungkook smirked at him and leaned down to meet taehyung's dark gaze, who let out a huff. the detective took the handcuffs out of the criminal's hand and put away the key again.

"it's detective kim for you, jeon." taehyung growled. "now shut your fucking mouth and go get ready."