(Part 3/Drugs,Homicide,and Fear)

(September 30, 1999)
Weeks of bordem had past and since Liu and Jeff's father didn't have a job since he couldn't get one because well you know why it was technically up to Liu to make the choice on finding a job for himself that way the would have money to pay off of this months upcoming rent.
(Read Part 1 and Part 2 to catch up on the events on this story!!!)
So Liu had went on outside Jeff was 19 and Liu was 18 at the time, so Liu however went into the bad parts of town to find a job that would pay an easily fair amount of money so Liu found one it involved selling illegal drugs the boss there hired him there.
The drug lords name sounded ghetto as fuck.
His name was Black Je-Sus.
(I warned you!!!)
So mainly Je-Sus was a six foot lumbering black man who had a heart of gold but basically if you pissed him off he'd fuck you up.
Je-Sus: "So what's your full name son?"
Liu: "Liu Lucas Sawyer!"
Je-Sus: "Ahhhh alright then, you have any criminal backgrounds or anything?"
Liu: "No, but my father does."
Je-Sus: "What did he do for his life?"
Liu: "I rather not say what he did, other than he was a ex former member of the KKK!"
Je-Sus: "Hmmmmmmm it's alright my nigga, you don't have to talk about that if don't want to!"
Je-Sus: "Anyways you have the job you start tomorrow morning first thing 9:32 a.m. don't be slippin!"

So sooner and later over the years Liu has been getting paid by selling illegal drugs like Crystal Meth, Cocaine, LSD, Acid, and a little type of homemade drugs that Liu had developed since his school was teaching chemistry he made a drugs at home in the basement of his parents house called Mason, Mindrape, and Homicidal Lucas and then he started to sell it everywhere in public places like alleyways of grocery stores and public malls, sometimes at home when his parents were out, and eventually Liu started selling the drug at his high school but in secret though so that way the principal didn't catch him for him being hung on his ass.

Liu's attitude had became more pushy and aggressive in physical nature when a customer at his job didn't pay the amount of money that he owed Liu and fucking beat the shit out of them and send there broken body to the hospital and eventually he bought a gun for special purposes and those who stole from Liu at his job got a bullet to the skull and eventually he became known as Homicidal liu.
People now had become afraid of him as Liu had walked the streets now anytime they saw him they'd turn the other way, hide behind trash cans and dumpsters or flatten themselves against buildings, or they'd simply run immediately back inside after stepping out to get the news paper.
Now noone at Liu's high school noone would bully him or make fun of the way he looks now all they would do next is simply ask him for how much drugs he was selling and eventually he started to feel like an unstoppable force to reckon with even though he was still seen as a human being on the occasional hours.

Eventually Liu became partnered up with a man named Timothy Jacob Lawson to sell more drugs faster and quicker that way everything would go more smoothly.
Tim mainly wore a yellow jacket, white t-shirt, black boots, and dirty greyish blue cortteroies.
Tim was called by Je-Sus Masky and mainly Tim liked pain so when he'd get beat by the boss for fucking up a sale he'd enjoy the pain coursing and throbbing throughout his body basically Tim was a maniacal pain adrenaline junky with the symptom of lunacy and dementia while on a heavy dosage of his own supply named Crystal Skull.

Now when Liu had gone home to his family he'd be home late and he'd sneak on in through his bedroom window.
Sooner and later at Liu's job there was word of mouth going around about a gang group of genocide fueled psychopaths named the Smilers
Basically the Smilers were a genocide fueled arsonist group that wore white pullover hoodies and camo cargo pants and over there faces they wore black masks over there whole entire faces that resembled a fucked up smiley face with a pair of eyes and a widely grinning mouth engraved into the base of the masks and black fishnetting over the eye sockets that way there eyes couldn't be seen and also they were the gang that was responsible for multiple acts of kidnappings and arsonry and were responsible also permnantly disfiguring trespassers.

Since Liu was part of the Hells Angels gang they had to make a drug deal sale and Liu and Tim was coming along as well to sell them three suit cases grams worth of LSD and Molly and it was scheduled on Friday on October 2nd 12:30 a.m. midnight.

And that was when everything was about to go to hell and back with the events of the Sawyer family along with Jeff, Liu, and their mom and dad.
(Mainly Jeff but you're gonna have to continue on to find out what happens next are you brave enough???)