(Part 7/ Scars and Burns)

(November 12, 1999)
Jeff was out walking the night street to calm himself up from his stress from his thoughts to himself hadn't been exquisite but what could he do, likely said Jeff didn't have much friends growing up he only shared a close bond with his brother and that was it he never really had anyone else to go to so he could talk about his problems, not like he would anyways because he had pretty much oddly shut himself off from the rest of the world ever since they had moved into this town Jeff didn't ask to move here neither did Liu or their mother but they ended up having to anyways simply all because their daddy was easily found out to be part of the on going Klu Klux Klan. "All because of a little fucking act of arson!!!" Jeff had said to himself as he didn't have time to register the silently approaching black van pulling up behind him filled with gang members of the once forgotten Smilers that he had forgot about three weeks ago.
Jeff stood there and watched as then suddenly two or three gang members of the Smilers group had charged out of the van with their symbol painted on the side of it, as the sliding door opened up and had revealed the gang members jumping on out to simply kidnap and attack Jeff however wasn't an easy target to comprehend since Jeff had fought back for a good while throwing punches and kicks at the gang members sooner then later to be greeted by a blunt object like a crowbar or something and Jeff's vision had become blurry and blackened as he'd been knocked unconscious.

Later the same night Jeff had awoken to blurred voices and noises as people talking to themselves as Jeff began to stir awake as one of the gang members had spoken to him "Heeeeey.......... Sleepyhead, waaaake up!!!!!!" being greeted by a slap to the face as Jeff then had woken up to that with screaming out his lungs but his screams had been muffled by duct tape over and covering his mouth and Jeff was tied to a chair and was then beaten viciously breaking Jeff's nose, a couple of his teeth, and cracking his upper lip.
Jeff had began to feel a undoubtingly unholy rage building up inside of him and and just as one of the gang members doused Jeff with a entire cherry red can of gasoline all over Jeff's head as the flamable liquid had ran down Jeff's body covering his clothes and hands as well as another gang member had took out his pocket knife and decided to introduce him to the Chelsea Smile or the Glasgow Grin as it is also seemed to be called as one of the gang members had jammed the blade of the knife into Jeff's right cheek and then the left cheek sawing the flesh and the other gang member pull out a lighter and throwing it onto Jeff causing the boy to burst into ablaze and flames as Jeff himself had let out a bloodcurdling scream as the fire and flames had surged pain through out his entire body as Jeff had broke free of the ropes and charged filled pain and rage as he had then quickly grabbed the one gang member and since Jeff had a build to his body and Jeff had enough rage and energy coursing out through his entire body ignoring the pain of the fire on his choked out the gang member burning the left of the gang members face and and left arm as long his right hand and dropping him along the ground as Jeff then had walked on over to the other gang member who had armed himself with the same crowbar that had knocked Jeff unconscious the gang member had held the hooked part of the crowbar out towards Jeff but Jeff in a violent fit of rage as he grabbed the crowbar from the members hands and pulled it from his hands and had raised the crowbar to the air and had swung the crowbar over and over and over and over again killing the gang member and had walked over to the other side of the room and just gave in to the flames and dropped down into the ground onto a body of water or snow or was it water whatever it didn't matter because Jeff had just walked and fell into it and the fire was put out and Jeff had just let sleep and exhausten had took him over and that was that as Jeff had passed out and his vision had faded to black and had then sooner a car driving along side of the road.

Then the next week or so later Jeff had awoken in the hospital wearing the same clothes as before and, Jeff parents and brother had been out in the waiting room his mother broke down into tears crying and whining over the disfigurement of her own son, his father trying to comprehend and ask questions to the doctor in confusion and sheer awe, and Liu was just sitting there in the waiting room chair staring off into blank space and feeling a different form of rage as their was police officers their and they were just standing there doing absolutely fucking nothing about the attackers and the disfiguration of his own brother and yet instead they stood asking questions with their fists up their fucking asses all the while his brothers attackers are still out there somewhere probably hurting more and more people as the police had continued to do nothing per say the usual as Liu's mother and father had been distracted and Liu had got up to leave out the hospitals doors and had vanished off into the night to seek his brothers attackers and end them for all sadly that would never happen.