(Part 11/Recovery?)

(January 1, 2000)
It's been a year later since the events of that night, Liu however hadn't been taking this very well no matter how many times he was told to "Not worry about the past!" Tim however was doing his best to try to........make things better with him for the sake of the least of things to say the better of, but Liu still didn't seem to understand anything while he he was packing up the last brick of the last batch of Crystal Meth and Cocaine to be sold he thought of one final question to himself, and that question was "Why did Jeff do it?" He wasn't gonna get the answer he wanted but he had to try somehow even though if it was an answer that he wasn't gonna like, but it had to be done or else this thought or this question was gonna keep bothering him for his entire life he wanted..... No he had to know he didn't understand why but he had to but he couldn't place it and there was only one way to get it to understand it and it was only one simple solution and that was: "He had to look for Jeff!"

He had to look for his own brother he wanted to find him and keep him safe and hidden, hidden away from whatever wanted to hurt his own brother he didn't trust the information of the cops had given to him that night, as much as he wanted to accept the fact that maybe they wouldn't hurt Jeff, maybe they would find a way to help him.
But what if they didn't want to help? What if..... The police wanted to execute his own brother instead of helping?
"No, no, no, no they wouldn't do that would they?" Liu had asked Tim.

"Weeelll you can't really be too sure of the way things are now, Liu." Was the words that Tim had spoke, he had a good point though could Liu really be sure of anything? Especially the way things are now, ever since the murders of his own family and everyone else. He  had to but could Liu actually trust his own awareness of things?
Sure yeah things have changed drastically and darkly sadistic considering his own brother has now been deemed the worthy title of Jeff The Killer his own brother Jeffrey Dean Sawyer himself had now become a non-fictional breathing living urban legend, and people have now begun to fear his own brother once a normal kid now turned to causing bloodlust and suffering in the new form of a homicidal lunatic due to his brothers own disfigurement at the hands of the mishapping incident of a infamous gang called The Smilers.
"Got damn it!!!" Liu had said to himself as he pounded his fist on the table with a bitter feeling of fury and rage, if only his own brother didn't become the way he is.....his parents would still be alive, if his own family hadn't moved from there previous town to where they were now......then got fucking damn it all to hell maybe just maybe innocent people would......
Still.
Be.
Alive!
But it was like what his mother had told him before she had been found burned to a crisp along with his own father as well.
"You can't predict the future, or prevent the past because when things happen, they just.......happen nothing else to it other than that life is just simply isn't correct sometimes!"
He remembered that advice and he still remembers it to this very day even though despite his own mother being dead.......
She had made a very decent point.
Liu had took one last look before leaving with Tim to do their usual routine.

Liu Lucas Sawyer had pretty much understood what life had in-store for him, this wasn't the life he had chosen but he nowhere to go, and nothing to do to move on to make himself whole again and all of fair trade was pretty much like a giant middle finger to him, his family home had been destroyed he had been taken out of school and most of all the only bit of hope for him was mainly the fact that his drug partner Tim had offered to let him move into a complex apartment into another apartment room next to him.
Maybe things will go for the better of Liu!
But only things were gonna get alot more worse than anything in his life.
Much worse......