(Part 6/Night Terrors)

That night Jeff stared off into space as he tried his best to sleep, but later that same night Jeff had begun to have horrifying night terrors about horrific nightmarish creatures ones that noone could bare to witness dreams and nightmares about skin taking demons swooping in and stealing his skin and undead naked rotting corpse like ghouls rising from the ground and breaking into the house in the middle of the night to feast on Jeff's body if you don't know what night terrors are let's explain Night Terrors are basically fits or episodes of screaming, intense fear, and flailing while still asleep, often paired with sleepwalking.
Which the sleep walking however it never really helped with Jeff with what he had suffered from.
And there are points in Jeff's life where anytime he went to bed he had suffered from sleepwalking, and also while suffering through these he had screamed in his sleep before.

(November 2, 1999)
"No more...... No more Liu!" Jeff said as his brother had asked him about what had happened yesterday Liu seemed to be showing genuine concern even though after a week of selling illegal drugs had made him more stronger and tougher but yet he felt concerned because it didn't feel like that Jeff was acting like himself his attitude changed for the worse Jeff seemed more distant more inhumane about certain things but Liu didn't have time to stay around to figure that out he decided to leave for his work or else other wise the boss would be pissed.

(November 6, 1999)
Since Jeff was still expelled or suspended however you wanna put it as, he had alot of things to do to catch up on doing for himself and himself only because let's face it, that's all he was focused on doing so basically Jeff had went on walks by himself mainly it helps him think properly whenever he has trouble thinking because him going on walks sometimes at night which is kinda eerie in a sense though to be honest, but all of that thought and calming innocents within contained in Jeff's strongly fragile mind is what will push him over the edge becoming what he was made into.
And if you want to know it will be explained so wait just.........wait,
If you really want to understand Jeff's psychie......... All you have to do is wait!!!

(November 9, 1999)
Jeff's mother who by the way if you forgot that she had still existed in this story then I can't blame you so let's address her character, that way she has been known now if you know her name is Agatha Sawyer now about her is that like Jeff, Liu, and there father Michael Sawyer which his character will be explained as well for further development.
So if you don't know Agatha was a stripper at the local strip club named The Rabbit in Red and well basically she tried her best to provide for her family she was in her late 30's but she still looked sexy as hell despite her age.
She spent her days at her job stripping off of her clothes and showing off her nude and naked body to a bunch of other men throwing money at her and her collecting it at the end of the day and would come back home and deal with the same thing everyday after her place at work trying to deal with Jeff, and being constantly beatened and forcefully raped by her husband Michael and let's be honest it was hard for her she was technically the female figure that you felt genuine sympathy for because she just has to go through with this day after day after day and she just wanted this to be just over with because she couldn't deal with it.
And she was losing her shit as well she couldn't bear with it any longer and also while she was at work doing her thing her husband Michael was that........ he was cheating on her behind her back and she had no idea whenever she came home.
Until that day she decided to come home very early from her work and we'll she didn't like what she had seen by catching from what her husband was doing.
She had came home early because of the lack of customers from her job and had caught her husband cheating on her having sex with another woman by the name Christine Heartland and was furious she had it to here with her husband she got so super incredibly pissed off at Michael that she had chased him around with a kitchen knife stabbing him twice in the body once on the shoulder and also right where in the spine and had bitched at him to leave and get out of the house and never come back unless if he did something for her when he had come back to her which you'll find on out eventually.