(Part 10/Reign of Fire)

(Meanwhile)
After selling more illegal drugs with Tim to a bunch of drug addicted fuckheads, Liu had left and he was very late but also at the same time he curious on why there was multiple fire trucks and police squad cars rushing down towards the street and the answer to his own question had gotten the better of him as he had quickly thought of three important people to him Mom, Dad, and Jeff.
Liu had pretty much had started from a walk and now into a full running sprint down the multiple blocks before and now reaching back home being greeted to the same fire trucks and police squad cars parked outside of what was once the Sawyer residence now all lit up in a raging blaze of thick orange flames the fire men had struggled and battled a long ass time to put the flames of the fire out and to rest and the police morgutition had pretty much rolled out two charred up corpses or was it three Liu couldn't tell anyways because he was in such a state of shock and confusion mixed in with some signs of perusal, (and well honestly you'd be too if you found out if police told you that your brother was found missing from the hospital and some bodies were discovered and two of those bodies happen to be your parents being recovered as charred remains from a brutal house fire.)
Liu just didn't understand he knew that the information that one of the police officer's had told him was just a cover up story but he didn't let that be known to the man that was on duty for sure of anything under terms of notice.

(Meanwhile in the other part of town)
"Hey Blubberwhale, get your fatass in here the movie is about to start!" As Tony's brother had shouted from the hall all the way into the living room not mention the fact that Tony hated the fact that he got stuck with the nickname that his own brother Randy Sputnik had given him which was "Blubberwhale" his brother had only one reason to call him that and it simply because he was the family fatass brother to tease around with whenever like as usual for now as there parents weren't home they were out of town locked away and shacked up inside of a hotel room and also not to mention this really had been weeks since Joshua Rockwell had been found missing and the father of Joshua, Adolf Rockwell was pretty much devistated at the news of his own sons disappearance.
Sooner or later Tony had later come into the living room and had plopped down onto the couch to watch Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday.
"Really Randy, this fucking movie again?" Tony had whined out of his mouth once he saw the title card pop up after being introduced to seeing Jason Voorhees beloved horror icon being blown to shit piles of gore by the Crystal Lake SWAT team.
"Yes!" Said Randy in a sarcastic tone of his voice "Now sit the fuck down and shut your fatass up!!!"
With that like as usual Tony had pretty sat down with out saying another peeping and watched the movie and had said to his own brother "Hey I called Richard, I invited him over to watch some movies with us if that's ok with you!"
"Yeah whatever man, you don't need my permission I'm not fucking mom and dad alright?!?!?!?" Randy spoke without any sign of care or awareness of his surroundings.

(5 minutes later)
Tony had heard a slow thumping knock of what sounded like a heavy fist at the door, Randy had looked at him with the look on his face without saying words that face of him saying "Well, are you gonna fucking get it?" Without straightly and boldly saying directly to him.
Tony had gotten up after rolling his eyes at his own brother for being a lazy motherfucker like he is always and he made his way through the and peeked out of the peep hole seeing someone standing there holding a chopping axe in and wearing a similar black trench coat but he didn't seem to familiar to his eyes.
Tony couldn't really see the figures face since a grey hood had been pulled over the head so he had said nothing.
"Who the fuck is it?" Randy had said pausing the tenth or eleventh horror film in a row being a anthology horror film called The Covenant of No Return.
"I don't know!" Tony had said back and without hesitation Randy had pushed his own brother out of the way and had grabbed the door knob and swung the door open only to be greeted by getting an axe head to the face killing Randy and the figure revealed to be Jeff himself holding the chopping axe himself and had ripped the axe out of Randy's skull and had also forced his way in as Tony had screamed in terror and ran to the kitchen to grab a weapon to defend himself with against the forcive intruder that had just now killed his own brother.