(Part 9/A Night of Murder)

(Later that same night)
Jeff had patrolled his way through the streets face still bandaged up hiding the disfiguration underneath, he heard a commotion going on a few feet away from he could hear the noise but to him because of the bandages the loud noise kept getting louder and louder but still seemed muffled to him.
So Jeff went on over to see what deathly chaos he can unfold to make happen so he went over and decided to hide in the shadows and wait it out turns out he had blindly stumbled upon The Smilers gang hide out they were out partying from doing something what ever disturbing crime they had committed but they were about to get something worse in return due to their LACK OF OBLIVION.

Jeff stood there and waited for the right to strike despite his rage and anger making up his insanity he was however he was patient with his timing, soon finally one the gang members had walken over to where Jeff was for the better of a coincidence of the lack of better planning for thought and once Jeff had watched carefully from the shadows one of the gang members a younger man about in his earlier teens recently adjusted into the high school rebel type boy that doesn't follow rules amazingly (you know this type of kid).
And so on Jeff had decided to strike surely and while the gang member had been distracted by unzipping his pants just to take a fucking piss in a abandoned apartment building lot which was their hideout by the way and Jeff had made his way silently towards the teen and without any hesitation from him, Jeff had quickly and grabbed the teen and had put his hand over his mouth to prevent him from screaming and as the teen had tried his damn best to fight back against his own demise that was happening to him right now but Jeff's firm grip around him was too strong to free himself, now sooner than that Jeff had just whispered into his ear in a murderous fashion "Shhhhh shhhh shhhh shhhh shhhh, just go to sleep, go to sleep go to sleep Shhhhh shhhh shhhhhh....."
And just to make sure of things Jeff had pretty much soffucated the teen gang member and had slowly snapped his neck killing him off and dropping his limp body and moving on to the next person so then on.
And of course Jeff had looked down as he had exited the place and had grabbed a weapon from one of the gangs weapon box and had pulled out a large wooden ball bat with nails drilled into the head base of the weapon and had decided to use that for now and waited and walked over to two of the gang members and had raised the bat up into the air and brought it down splitting open the members head and scaring the other one and killing him as well in the brutal manner.

One of the now dead gang members had been armed with a machete and the other one with a military style combat knife and had decided to take them, the knife might be useful but he took the machete for extra massive effect to cause more death and bloodshed to be spilled.
Jeff had stalked and lumbered his way on over and had used the knife on the first chance he got and indeed he did just that to know that his presence is here and to alert everyone just by not saying a single word and as pulled out the knife he threw it straight to one of the gang members in his head killing him instantly and had used the machete to hack his way through the group as severed heads, limbs, blood and guts had flown everywhere and Jeff could hear the muffled screams of pain, terror, and agony echoing through out the cold night air.
And as one guy that had been hacked up badly by Jeff with the machete the guy was somewhat still alive and had weakly grabbed Jeff's leg grasping the tattered and damaged bloodstained pant leg of his pants Jeff had turned his attention to him and had said "Don't worry..... It's all over!!!" And Jeff had followed that up by a repeated head stomp silencing the man off for once.

Jeff had looked at himself he had on his usual grey hoodie and dark blue pants but there was.....something missing something that made Jeff's attire felt incomplete but what was it though......
Jeff had grabbed the knife that implanted into the one guys skull and ripped the blade out with a grunt in his throat and walked on over one of the guys that slowly dying but crawling his way through barely clinging to life Jeff had calmly walked on over and seen the guy wearing Jeff's leather black trench coat Jeff had stepped on the guys hand causing him to scream and Jeff had kneeled on down to the guys level of sight and yanked his head backwards and had calmly and slowly pushed the blade part of the knife into the back of the guys neck and Jeff seeing gleefully watching the guy take his last final breath as he coughed up blood.

Jeff took the guys body and had stripped him taking back his own coat and had walked on out of there and looked back at the mess one last final time and slipped on his trench coat and walked on out before any suspicion had been made even though there was no one there.

(Later that same night)
Agatha had lied there in bed and as Liu had snuck out in the middle of the night to go to his work and Michael had lied there along side of his wife, just so then after then and there Agatha Sawyer was pretty light sleeper and Michael however was the opposite as Agatha had awoken to the sound of glass being broke, Agatha had tried to wake up her own husband to get the shotgun because of the sound of someone breaking in through the back door but to no avail "Back to square one....again!" She had thought to herself and had decided to arm herself for now incase if things got into the better or for worse category for her usually things had went the better route but this night was gonna take the worse route she grabbed a pair of large hair cutting scissors and fumbled around the dark for long and walked on downstairs to the kitchen and she heard noises of eating growing louder and louder she flipped on the light switch to reveal Jeff still in his bandages and the same tattered up burnt clothes now with the addition of a leather black trench coat sitting at the kitchen table eating what seemed to be a packet of raw hamburger meat as he sat there hunched over and scooped out handfuls and handfuls of the meat and shoved them into his mouth "Jeff?" Agatha had asked confusingly as Jeff himself had confirmed the question by lifting his head up to peer out his own mother with a deathly stare and without him responding he just returned back to eating the raw meat Agatha had walked over to her own son and what seemed to be an emotional moment of mother and son rivalry Agatha had stood there kneeled down and held Jeff's still bandaged up face in her hands looking at her son somberly Jeff just sat there and stared at her back not saying anything to each other and the somber gentle tone seemed to be very eerie at first and for awhile as Agatha had reached behind Jeff's head and unstrapped the velcro from the bandages and had slowly began to unwrap her son's face and had then sooner no then later she let the rest fall from Jeff's face as Agatha had placed a hand over her mouth silently crying in tears at the sight of Jeff's disfigured face through the remains strains of Jeff's dyed black hair showed a disfigured skeletal face severely burnt up to shit and showing crispy burnt skin and Jeff's skin had felt leathery and dry showing a nose hole where his nose used to be at his burned skin was a reddish creme color and his lips were bruised and blackened and he had black smoke rings around the eyes and two long grotesquely scars on the sides of his cheeks at the corners of his mouth forming a chelsea smile forever carved into his one face his showed through the scars, the right of his face was badly burnt to oblivion, one eye on his left seemed normal and still it's heavy green color and the eye on his right had been presented as like a milky lifeless bulb imbedded into his eye socket showing only blankness and white with the additional foggy light grey pupil that remained in his right eye "Oooooh Nooooooo what did they do to yoooou????" Agatha had weeped at the sight of the face of what once had used to be her beautiful boy now turned into a ghoulish sinister bloodthirsty beast that is now Jeffrey Sawyer.
Jeff had rose up slowly following behind his mother in her footsteps and had grabbed the pair of hair cutting scissors that had been placed on the counter and had grabbed his own mother back and wrestled her to the one of the houses walls and used the scissors and had shoved the scissors deep into mouth with the tip of the scissors poking out the back of her neck and she had fallen to the floor and had slowly died from her wounds and Jeff had made his way to his father who was great fully for him still asleep and he hadn't heard the sounds of his wife screaming and Jeff had went into one the cabinets from within the storage closet and had grabbed some rope, a can of gasoline, and of course his brothers lighter that been taken away from him.
Luckily like to be said truth be told Jeff's father Michael had been a heavy sleeper and Jeff had made sure of of that by slapping his own father's face no response.... "Perfect!" Jeff had whispered to himself and had begun to use the rope and tie it around his father's wrists and ankles and Jeff had pulled his knife out and managed to wake up his own father by starting to saw off his own feet and hands as Michael had lied their screaming in muffled pain as duct tape had been placed over his mouth and Jeff had poured the can of gasoline and had said as his final words to his father were "It's time to burn...." And had lit the lighter up and threw it into his father's gasoline covered body and watched as his father had become a raging inferno of flames and smoke as he watched in sinister joy and had walked on out his father's room and locked the bedroom door from the outside and walked on off into the night to seek more gruesome murders in his sleepy little town.