(Part 2/Beginning)

Later that night while laying down in bed Jeff had the slight feeling that something was off......
Something about this house that made Jeff feel unsure about things I mean it was a new house after all he just needed the time to get used to it besides the new house feeling off was the least of his concerns this following September was his and Liu's first day at a new school and hoping maybe this time everything will swimmingly.

(Next morning)
Jeff and Liu had woke up and had gotten dressed and Liu and Jeff basically had decided to walk around the new neighborhood that they were in after eating breakfast.
Jeff had walked out the door first and had been dressed in his usual attire of clothing as always grey zip up hoodie with the hood pulled over his head and dark blue jeans and had walked past a pizzeria simply having a grand re-opening and as you guessed it the pizzeria was named in bold red and yellow letters FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA!
"Huh when the fuck did this place open?" Asked Jeff because he didn't know that this place had existed until now.
"I guess a couple years ago but then I guess they closed down because, major incidents and decided to relocate and have re-opening of some sorts." Liu had responded back.
"Really?" Jeff asked
"Yeah it was on the news everywhere, a worker that had worked there and lured five children in a back room and killed them all and then stuffed them into suits!" Liu said back
"Did the killer ever get caught?" Jeff asked one last time.
"No, shockingly he got away with it five whole times and noone suspected him as a child killer how he did it was that he pinned it on the janitor that worked there as well."
"Wow!" Said Jeff.
"Yeah but that shit was back in 1983 I'm pretty sure it won't happen again." Said Liu.
"Yeah but you can never be too sure of anything!" Said Jeff.
"Who knows maybe once everything is running, you wanna get a bite to eat or something?" Liu said jokingly.
"Yeah sure, whatever bro." Jeff said laughing off.

They arrived at a video store because Jeff wanted to pick up a couple of horror films on VHS and well he found films like slasher films such as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Scream and A Nightmare on ELM Street.
But Jeff end up picking a couple of haunted house movies instead because Liu never really liked the fact that horror films now added gore and blood to stir up the attention audiences now.
Jeff preferred slasher films for a very specific of three reasons.

Number 1: Jeff new how much Liu hated horror films about a guy running around with axe, machete or a chainsaw wearing a mask bothered him but he usually snuck a couple of slasher films into the mix of things

Number 2: Slasher films is mainly what Jeff loved because, mainly also it was something that wasn't even done before.

Number 3: Jeff just loved to see gore in films because there was so much that you could do with it.
Even though he loved slahser films and slasher films only he also didn't mind a few ghost or demon movies as well.
Jeff and Liu had back home and Jeff went up to his room and locked the door and didn't come down stairs until it was time for dinner.

Jeff never really talked to anyone else besides his brother and his mother as much of a nag she can be sometimes but he still loved her.
There were also times Jeff just refused to speak to his father because he hated his father he hated him with a nerve malice and anger because they were forced to move here all because his father "managed to find a way to get them all driven out of their previous neighborhood all because of attempted genocide sure it was quite normal to start a new life after what had happened!" Jeff thought to himself "But it's also quite normal for yourself to imagine your own father to wanting to be burned to death while tied to a wooden post" Jeff had also thought very darkly.

Jeff's father never really could get a job because of his criminal background so it wasn't really long until Jeff's father turned his attention to booze and drugs after while he started to abuse and beat Jeff, Liu, and their mother.
All the while Jeff's father had gotten used to drinking his liver and kidney away it also didn't take long for him to get hopelessly addicted to Crystal Meth and Cocaine all in the mean while Jeff's father did end up drinking and doing drugs.
Weeks went by over the course of the summer slowly things had pretty much went to hell.

(September 9, 1999)
Jeff sat there in algebra 1 class listening to the teacher drone on and on about today's subject and Jeff sat there and spaced out until the bell had rung and class was over while everyone had flooded out into the halls as the teacher excused everyone Jeff had looked over to his right and saw his brother Liu being bullied by yes of course Joshua Rockwell he had a couple other boys with him named Richard Thompson and a stalky fat kid named Tony Sputnik.
"New school, same old bullshit!!!" Jeff said to himself as he walked over to the three bullies and while getting closer Jeff heard the insults being thrown at his brother while being pushed and beaten as the other kids watched
Liu: "I didn't do anything wrong to you, why are you doing this?"
Tony: "Because dumbass we fucking can!" 
Liu: "Just please stop leave me alone!!!"
Joshua: "Pfff nah I think I'm gonna knock your dick in the dirt new kid!!!"
Jeff walked up in time just for Tony and Richie to poke Josh in the shoulder to point at Jeff while Josh had his fist raised up.
Joshua: "What the fuck are you looking at Hot Topic?"
Jeff without a response had there and spoke saying in a aggressive tone in his voice "You!!!" Followed up by a punch to Joshua's face straight square in the nose delivering blow after blow after blow after blow after blow after blow as Richie and Tony had tried their best at trying to pull Jeff off of Joshua all the while the school principal Mr. Jones had come out in the hall breaking up the fight pulling Jeff off of Joshua has principal Jones had grabbed Jeff by the collar of his hoodie and yelled at Jeff in a aggressive manner.
"MR. SAWYER DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO YOURSELF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
Jeff just lied their on floor against the wall as he slowly laughed as a wave of fear and darkness had now plagued the halls of Columbine High.

Later that same day Jeff sat in the principal's office being yelled and nagged at by the school principal Jeff sat there and spaced out as principal Jones had gave the speech about he won't "tolerate" the fact about having violence and brutality in his school.
While Jeff spaced out thinking of multiple ways to kill the principal Jeff thought about stabbing him with letter opener sitting there on his desk, slitting his throat with the arm of paper cutter the blade was a little dull but he could put some effort into it, the window that sat behind the principal's desk maybe he could rush at him and push him out the window and watch him fall to the ground and see his body hit the ground as blood and pieces of brains had splattered and soaked the concrete as children screamed in terror while Jeff laughed sinisterly at the sight of the principal's dead corpse, all these glorious ways on killing him was beautiful to him as he imagined all the ways to kill principal Jones the sounds of him laughing and grunting as well echoed in his head.
Jeff had finally snapped out of it all as the principal had told him to leave and go home.

Later that same day Jeff was found grounded and sent to his room for fighting the neighbor kid from next door and Adolf Rockwell the father of Joshua was pissed and had told Jeff's parents to control your son or else he'll do it for them.
So they grounded Jeff and Liu as well even though Liu didn't do anything wrong and Liu was mad.
But this was only the stepping stones for Jeff's life to fall apart.....
The beginning of an end!!!!!!
Where as it is the start of when Jeff's entire life had begun to spin into insanity.
And he knew that there was nothing to do to stop it from happening.