(Part 1/Prologue)

Prologue:
(October 9, 2000)
Former magazine writer Otis Morgan who migrated his way over from the outskirts of England over to America because he wanted to start publishing stories of important subjects.
One subject that intrigued him of making a story was about a well known serial killer that was pronounced to be Jeffrey Sawyer or as the public town has dubbed him as Jeff The Killer, he was contacted by the killer himself because he wanted Otis to tell his story the real story of what he had become and why he did it in the first place, he wanted the world to know the truth of why he became the way he is now!!!

Former partner illustrator Rebecca Carpenter tried to stop him from doing this but he wanted the story and he was gonna get it.
"Look Rebecca, I'll be fine alright I won't be showing up mailed to you in pieces inside a box besides, why would he try and kill me if he has no reason to?" He said to her.
Rebecca snapped back saying "Alright yeah, but this psychopath murdered over 200 people including his entire family except for his brother why won't you think you'd be next on his death list?"
Otis said back while walking his way out the door looking back and saying "Well.....I guess we're just gonna have to find out won't we, just to be sure if everything goes well and I'm still in one piece then we can be done and the story will be published like always, besides you don't have to worry about my safety!" Otis saying while packing his things into his car he pulled out a bottle of pepper spray and shook it. "Besides as long I got this on me at all times nothing else will happen, besides it won't take long what's the worst that could happen to me?"

Rebecca said back "Alright but, if something goes wrong I'll call 911 just to be sure okay?"
Otis said back "Eh yeah sure whatever!!!" He said waving her off for the sake of his sanity.

Otis hopped into his car and drove off and away he went to go interview this legendary well known killer named Jeff The Killer.
He drove his way out of town to the outskirts of Wisconsin and after hours of a long boring drive he had finally arrived to the location and address he was given and then he climbed his way out of the car and and started walking on a hiking trail that led deep into the woods where an hour later he stumbled upon an old boarded up log cabin in the woods.
He found the front door seemingly to be open just for him and he slowly shut it and came into a room to find a dusty and filthy looking metal fold up chair with note taped to it reading the words "Sit down!"
So then Otis did just that and he waited and waited for a good 20 hours before he could get up and leave out the front door he felt another presence in the same room a dark and sinister presence.
One that is physical and you were able to interact and touch with the poke of a finger and the grasp of a hand.
The figure sat there silently looking at the man and as the eerie chilling silence once had settled Otis had broke it by responding with a shaky voice but tried his best to let the figure know that he wasn't feeling any dread or fear.
"S-so uuuuh you're the person that requested me to come?"

The figure sat there and tilted his head from side to side breathing heavily and moving his head around the room and then looking back at the good man Otis again had said nothing.
Otis then responded again with this time sounding more braver than before.
"So you uuuh you don't seem like a talker that much so uh was there a reason why you called me all the way out here alone?"
The figure titled his head once more and then finally speaking to Otis in a calm flat monotone voice "You're not alone.........are you?"
Otis: "What do you mean by that?"
The figure asked in a firm tone of voice making himself sound more clear.
"Did you show up alone, or did you bring company with you?"
Otis: "Oh right, no no no I came by myself like you had asked over the phone......you do remember that don't you?"
The figure took a second and sat down and responded saying "Yes......of course I do why would I forget besides, I'm surprised that you were brave enough to come all the way out here just for an interview with me!!!"
Otis: "Oi yeeeah well, that's what happens when you're like me being raised in Merry ol England!!!"