volume 1 chapter 17 (season finally P.2): putting vanilla in Neapolit (lemon)

(I do not own any of these characters, pictures, songs, and properties. Please go support the owners and original creators of these properties in characters.)

Please don't report me ALSO hints towards to upcoming new books I am working on at the end of this chapter.

===============================================================================
3rd person POV

Neo then jumps (Y/N) then tear off his shirt and start to kiss him hard. (Y/N) then brings her in closer while kissing her back. After a while they separated and (Y/N) could see that he is now completely hard.

(Y/N): you made this.

She shakes her head yes and goes down to (Y/N) waste. Neo takes in half of his member while jerking off the bottom with her boobs which cause you to release a moan. She started to Bob her head and move her boobs which cause you to start to moan more. You were trying to hold in your pleasure. After a good while she start speed uo and going faster which cause you to start to slip up.

(Y/N): *moans* s-slow down please.

But because (Y/N) said that she kept going fast each minute. After 10 minutes of holding back (Y/N) couldn't hold back anymore so he grabbed her head and pushed it down to releases deep in her throat and unleashed his grunts.

(Y/N): *grunts* I-I'm CUMMING!!

(Y/N) release deep inside her mouth. He kept shooting strings of cum into her mouth. But once he was done he let go of her head as she lift her head up and start to breathe in.

(Y/N): *breaths in* s-so what now

(Y/N) start to get up only to be pushed down on the bed again. Then then hangs her lower half over (Y/N) member ready to put it in.

(Y/N): are you sure neo?

All neo did was shake her head yes right before lowering herself right on (Y/N) member. She stops halfway and wences in pain. (Y/N) Looks down and see blood dripping down his member.

(Y/N): you can take it slow if you want to?

She shakes her head yes to while she is getting ready (Y/N) leans up Hold her and start to kiss her neck and boobs.

(Y/N): are you ready?

She opens up one eye then shakes her head yes which cause you to start thrusting in slow and steady which cause neo to release a silent moan. (Y/N) then kept going at his slow paste for 5 minutes while trying to hold back moans. At the same time neo isn't hold back silently moaning. After a while it's easier for you to go in and out of her so you asked her if she was ready to go faster.

(Y/N): are You ready for me to go faster?

Like the other time she shakes her head yes which gave you the clear to go in deeper and faster. Neo is just silently moaning and is dealing with the pleasure while having a orgasm. (Y/N) keeps thrusting into her even though she orgasmed. He keeps this up for 5 minutes while speeding up every minute. Now she fully in the love of (Y/N).

(Y/N) then stop and pulled out which confused neo until (Y/N) lays her on the bed on her stomach. (Y/N) then pinned down her hands. He then thrust his hole member deep inside her which cause him to grunt and hold back moans and her to start to rapidly silently moan.

(Y/N): *grunt* oh so good.

(Y/N) then started to thrust deep and hard into neo which makes her release. (Y/N) didn't stop thrusting insider and with every hard thrust it seem like neo kept releasing each time. She is trying her hardest to not lose control.

(Y/N) kept this up for 15 minutes and each minute (Y/N) would go in deeper and faster which broke neo making her a moaning mess. At this point (Y/N) was closed to releasing so at the last moment he thrust as deep inside her as he could and release inside her.

(Y/N): *grunt* take it ALL!!

(Y/N) then started to shoot inside her for a few minutes. After that he takes his member out of her and lays down on the bed. As he lays on the bed neo then lays on top of him and starts to kiss him to mark him as her's.

(Y/N): neo are you fine with starring me with the others?

Neo theb with a sad look shakes her head yes.

(Y/N): (kiss her forehead) don't worry I will love with all my heart like i do with the others.

This made neo smile then kiss (Y/N) as he kiss her back. They then went to sleep the same time as (Y/N) symbol appears on her stomach marking her as his.

===============================================================================

Since this is the second to last chapter i will be teasing the two book that i will be releasing next week with the release of the last chapter.

"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry,........ Hell your all going to be doing that..."

And.......

"Tell me do you bleed...... You will......"

Follow me to get another tease on Wednesday for both of these upcoming story's.

I also have discord for my writing so of you love my story's or is just a fan and want to hang out with me and others please go join my discord. I will also help if something goes wrong and i get delete off of wattpad.

(I do not own any of these characters, pictures, songs, and properties. Please go support the owners and original creators of these properties in characters.)