volume 2 episode 5: the Calm before the storm part 3

(I do not own any of these characters, pictures, songs, and properties. Please go support the owners and original creators of these properties in characters.)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

3rd Person POV

We see Kano slowly walking away from the edge of the building only to stop once (Y/N) landing on the roof.

(Y/N): what the fuck are you doing here?

Kano: oh I missed you two.

This pisses (Y/N) off so he walks up and gets onto Kano face.

(Y/N): I'm not joking.

Kano: ya well I haven't had a good day since you took my eye.

(Y/N): don't come crying to me for your punishment. I'm not the one who murder hundreds.

Kano: says you. How many have you hurt and killed throughout the multiverse?

(Y/N): they deserve it. They are murders just like you!

With that (Y/N) pushes Kano to the ground.

Kano: (pissed off) you know.... I would have rather kept you on my hood list before my eye. Now I just want you dead!

With that Kano shoots a Laser with his new robotic eye that was powerful enough to hurt (Y/N) and his Symbiot apocalypse while knocking (Y/N) onto his ass.

(Y/N): s-shit

Kano: (gets up) be ready.... Because I will end you.... Soon.

Kano then jumped off the roof and disappeared leaving a in pain (Y/N).

Timeskip

We see Roman in a interrogation room handcuffed to the table when (Y/N) walks in.

Roman: oh hello (Y/N) how can I help you?

(Y/N): cut the shit wanna be joker why are you working with Kano?

Roman: (smiles) who?

(Y/N) gets angry at this and slam his fist down on the table making a dent.

(Y/N): tell me!

Roman: oh this is fun. Watching you like this and trying to figure out what's happening which...... isn't the question you should be asking.

(Y/N): what should I be asking?

Roman: who you pissed off to make them want you dead.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(I do not own any of these characters, pictures, songs, and properties. Please go support the owners and original creators of these properties in characters.)