volume 1 character 9: a warmfull date with the ice Queen.

(I do not own any of these pictures, characters, songs, gifs, or properties. Please go support the owner of all these properties. This is just a alternate universe fanfic so does not interrupt the main series a rwby and others.)

================================================================================
(Y/N) POV

It's Time. It's the afternoon and the start of the weekend and it's time for your date with Weiss. You are waiting at the docks for Weiss in a fancy outfit from your favorite movie/other universe.

 You are waiting at the docks for Weiss in a fancy outfit from your favorite movie/other universe

(I do not own this picture.)

?????: you look great (Y/N).

You look around to see Weiss in a nice outfit.

(I do not own this picture.)

(Y/N): Weiss you look gorgeous.

Weiss: why thank you (Y/N) now let's go I've planed a amazing date for us.
(Y/N): don't worry Weiss any date with you is going to be amazing.

This caused her to blush and take your hand as you both walk to the bullhead and sit next to each other and just talk about your guys week until it lands. You guys then walk to the most fancy and expensive restaurant name (you pick name) which you have never been to but on the way you see something that gives you an idea for later. As you make it to the restaurant which looks big and also has the name on the front.

(Y/N): hmm i never seen this place.

Weiss: ya this is the only time that this restaurant has open up out side of atlas.

(Y/N): oh cool.

You then both start to walk in and wait for a waitress. As you guys wait talk about class until the waitress comes and takes you guys to your table and order there food. As they wait they start to talk about how life has been since they last sseens each other.

(Y/N): so how's you sister's and mother doing?

Weiss: well winter is now apart of the Atlas and the general's right hand.

That surprised and angered you. It surprised you that she got so far even though the last time you seen her she was about to start atlas academy bit that angered you because you and Smallwood weren't on good terms seeing how the last time he seen you he try killing you and taking your blood to make super soldiers.

(Y/N): well fuck.

Weiss: what's wrong?

(Y/N): well last time me and Smallwood meet he try killing me for my blood so he can have people with my powers under his control instead of pay me.

Weiss: oh well that sucks.

(Y/N): it's alright I'll hand him on my own. So how's willow and whitney?

Weiss: well father is trying to make Whitney into a small version of him even though Whitney doesn't care for it, and mother started drinking a lot after you left.

(Y/N): i wish i didn't have to leave.

Weiss: well we all missed you except father.

(Y/N): well when's the next time I can see them?

Weiss: well I don't know about mother and whitney but winter will be here with ironwood for the Festival in a few months.

(Y/N): ( chokes on his drink) wait what! Give me a second..... (Calls Trish) Trish can you get the most powerful sniper rifle you got ready for me...... Ok thanks talk to you later. (Ends calls) sorry I just have to make a call.

Weiss: it's ok.

As she says that there food comes and they start to eat and talk about other life stuff. Weiss got (put what ever she would eat) and you got (your favorite food). They both loved ther food so much but you loved your food then anyone else did. Once you guys were done you were going to pay for it but Weiss beat you to it which you ask if she was ok with it and she tells you to just put your money way. After she payed for it you guys leave and tl the movie theater to see Mission Impossible Fallout(this Is one of my favorite movie but you can put in any movie you want). After the movie was finished we start to walk someplace i also had in mind and talk about the movie.

(Y/N): so how did you like the movie?

Weiss: i really liked it especially the finale. So where to now?

(Y/N): just fallow me.

you lead her to a ice cream shop you saw on they way to the restaurant.

(Y/N): So Weiss cream wants some ice cream.

Weiss: do you really have to make jokes?

(Y/N): what i was just making a point even though i would love some Weiss cream instead of ice cream~

After you say that Weiss was now a stuttering and blushing mess which as you to hug her and kiss her.

(Y/N): don't worry Weiss I'll have some of you later~ let's get some ice cream.

After you say that you take her in to get some ice cream. Weiss got (idk just pick) and you got (your favorite ice cream). After you pay for both of your ice cream you take her to the park to hold her while you guys sit on the bench and talk.

(Y/N): so how was the date?

Weiss: it was great.

(Y/N): good to hear.

Weiss then kiss you deeply until she ends it.

Weiss: I love you (Y/N)~

(Y/N): i love you too......  (Kiss her deeply) my snow angle~

===================================================================================

This is a much shorter chapter but the two parter date's will be much longer then usual.

(I do not own any of these pictures, characters, songs, gifs, or properties. Please go support the owner of all these properties. This is just a alternate universe fanfic so does not interrupt the main series a rwby and others.)