Before you read~

Hi! Welcome to my story. This will mainly consist of scenarios and headcanons about the Mystic Messenger characters.

You may have already seen some of the information in the description, but I'm adding more information to this chapter.

The characters I will be doing are
~ Zen
~ Yoosung
~ Jaehee
~ Jumin
~ 707 (not using his real name in this description to prevent spoilers, but I will use his real name in the actual scenarios)
~ Ray
~ I will not be doing V. I have a hard time connecting with his character, and I just can't see myself writing about him. Maybe in the future I'll be able to do it, but as of right now, I just can't.

I would also love to take some requests! I'm okay with almost anything, but some things I will not write about are
~ anything sexual (if it's only implied it might be okay, but this will vary)
~ suicide
~ self harm
~ pregnancy
~ cheating

The topics above make me extremely uncomfortable, so I would prefer not to think about them. Thank you for understanding! If you're not sure if your request falls into one of these categories, go ahead and send it anyway, and I will let you know if I feel comfortable writing it.

This is also written in the second person point of view (meaning I will use "you"), and your pronouns will be gender neutral, so anyone can read this!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy! <3