When you get jealous~

(a/n: school's out !! hopefully i'll be making more regular updates now. you may notice that the title of this post is familiar. i've already done "when they get jealous," so this will kinda flip it haha, i hope you all enjoy !!
(also amity and luz are literally so cute i love them y'all, let's go sapphics)

~ Zen ~

- He picks up on it immediately.
- A part of him really likes seeing you seething because of his fangirls.
- But the other part of him really doesn't want you to be upset, so in front of all his fangirls, he pulls you in close and kisses you on top of the head.
- Once your relationship has progressed a lot, he'll sometimes tease you by continuing to talk with his fans, even though he knows they're flirting.
- He never takes it too far though, and he'll only do it once he knows that you understand he would never leave you for one of his fans.

~ Yoosung ~

- He doesn't really understand at first. He knows something is upsetting you, but he assumes he did something wrong.
- He'll start trying to subtly figure out what he did to upset you, although it's a little difficult because some random person keeps flirting with him.
- Yes, it does eventually click.
- He will immediately take you away from the other person and smother you with affection.
- He feels bad for thinking it was a little cute when you were jealous. He just likes knowing you care so much for him.

~ Jaehee ~

- She's a bit surprised to see you get jealous, especially when you're jealous of a person she can't ever see herself being interested in, even if she wasn't in a relationship.
- She will ask the person to stop flirting with her because it's making you uncomfortable.
- She feels a bit bad when she sees how embarrassed you are, but she wants you to know that all her attention is focused on you, so she doesn't even want to entertain the idea of someone flirting with her.

~ Jumin ~

- He is loving it.
- He can't believe you would be jealous because someone (who's obviously inferior to you) is talking to him.
- It just makes me feel special, and he'll definitely tease you about it a bit later.
- He won't actively try to create a scenario where you get jealous, but he will definitely cherish the moment if it happens.

~ Saeyoung ~

- It's weirdly attractive for some reason.
- He just loves the idea of you being possessive of him.
- He doesn't like to see you upset though, so he will find a way to exit the conversation with the other person.
- Later, he'll give you all the attention you could possibly desire.

~ Ray ~

- Like Yoosung, he doesn't really understand that you're jealous.
- He'll think that you're acting a lot like him when he gets jealous, but you couldn't possibly be jealous, right?? Why would you be jealous about him??
- He does understand eventually, and it definitely raises his self-esteem a bit.
- He'll stop talking with the other person immediately and ask if you were actually jealous.
- When you admit it, he gets a little giggly, but promises to give you attention at home (which he does).

♡♡♡

Omg, I really missed writing this. I haven't even played the game in a while (because I keep getting frustrated when I don't get the ending I want). My life has actually been going super well though (didn't see that coming). I think I've mentioned writing my EE for the IB Program? You know, the four-thousand word essay... Well, I actually finished that somehow! At least the rough draft (and trust me, it is a rough draft), but I'm just proud of myself for doing it.

I hope you're all enjoying your summer (if it's summer for you when you're reading this). Make sure you're staying hydrated and eating plenty of food. I know it gets difficult to stay on top of that sometimes, but it will definitely make you feel good.

That's everything I have to say! Have a good rest of your day/night!

~ Eliza