How they realized they love you~

(a/n: i just put kirari at the top and as much as i love her, i feel like i should get more pictures of the mm characters)

~Zen~

- He had just gotten cast in a new role, but he was more nervous than usual about if he would be able to perform it well.
- You encouraged him throughout the rehearsal time, until it was eventually the day the show opened.
- You got a seat a little farther back than the first row so Zen would be able to see you.
- He performed the role with perfection, just like always. You were very proud of him.
- It got to one of the intense romantic scenes, and as he was performing, he realized that instead of seeing his partner, he was just imagining saying his lines to you.
- He knew in that instant that he was in love with you.

~Yoosung~

- He was very intent on becoming more manly and supporting you.
- One of the things he attempted was working on his cooking skills.
- He decided to prepare you a full dinner, and he worked very hard on it.
- He prepared the dining table in a special way for you too. He was so excited for you to taste his cooking.
- When you got home after a long day out, you noticed food on the table waiting for you, with Yoosung setting down some silverware.
- "Oh, Y/N, you're home just in time!"
- You were very pleased with what you saw, and sat down across from him.
- You took a bite of the food, but it didn't taste that great. In fact, you almost gagged, but only swallowed it down for Yoosung's sake.
- He could tell something was wrong and took a bite. "Don't take another bite, Y/N. You shouldn't have to eat this. I was so nervous that I ended up messing it all up."
- You put your hand on top of his. "Yoosung, you don't have to be so hard on yourself. I think it's very sweet how you took so much time to make this for me. It was a very manly thing to do." You smile at him, with a genuine smile.
- Something about what you said and the smile just made it click in his head. He knew right then that he loved you.

~Jaehee~

- Jaehee was doing some work in her office, and you decided you wanted to check on her.
- When you walked in, she was clutching her stomach and had her head laying in her hand.
- "Jaehee, are you alright?"
- She hadn't heard you come in, but she quickly readjusted when she heard your voice and assured you she was fine.
- You walked right up to her and put the back of your hand to her forehead. "You're burning up."
- She insisted she was fine, but you wouldn't take that for an answer. You took her to your bedroom and had her lie down while you went to make her some soup.
- You brought it to her and a strange feeling washed over her. Even though she felt vulnerable, it was also the first time she felt completely comfortable with somebody, and she was able to relax.
- Seeing how you would help her in her time of need and ask for nothing in return is what made her realize she was in love with you.

~Jumin~

- The past week had been very rough for Jumin at work.
- You wanted to reward him for his hard work, so you planned a picnic for you both to go on on Saturday.
- You prepared some little sandwiches and drinks to bring, and while it wasn't very fancy, you thought it would be nice to do something a little more simple.
- When you woke up next to Jumin on Saturday, you got dressed in one of your favorite outfits while he got ready in another room.
- You and Jumin asked his driver to take you both to the nearest park.
- When you arrived you laid out a blanket on the ground and pulled food out from the basket.
- You had your usual fun and teasing conversations with each other, but that's when Jumin started to realize something.
- With you, he didn't have to put on the businessman act; he was 100% himself.
- Realizing how you were the only person he could put his barriers down around, he finally understood that the emotion he was feeling for you was love.

~Saeyoung~

- You walked into your room and saw Saeyoung on the computer, working on hacking.
- Even though you had been dating him for so long, you realized you didn't really understand exactly what he was doing.
- "Saeyoung, can you explain how to hack?"
- He was a bit surprised that you would be interested.
- "Well, it would take a while for me to explain how to do it. Are you okay with me just telling you the basics for now?" You agreed and pulled a chair up next to him.
- He started to explain what he was doing. You didn't entirely understand everything he talked about, but you thought it was cute how on some parts he would get a little more excited.
- "Did all of that make sense, Y/N?"
- You thought for a moment. "Most of it did, but do you think you could explain this part a little more?"
- You were trying to get him to talk more, but you were also genuinely interested in what he was saying.
- As he explained, he thought about how happy he was that you wanted to talk to him about something he enjoyed. As he showed you more and you asked more questions, he realized he was in love with you.

✿✿✿

Please forgive me if there's a lot of errors. I'm writing this a little later than I would have hoped. Also, I'm sorry Saeyoung's isn't that good. I had no clue what to write for him.

I just feel like sharing that I came out as bi to my (very christian, slightly homophobic) mother. She took it much better than I expected, so I'm very happy.

If anything really good or bad happened today, feel free to write it in the replies here!

As always, thank you for reading. If you haven't had any water today, please go drink some! I'll see you in the next chapter. Goodbye :)

~ Eliza