When they find you crying~

~Zen~

- He immediately goes to your side.
- He'll hold you close and let you cry into his chest, stroking your back the whole time.
- "Do you feel comfortable talking about it?"
- If you say you're comfortable with it, then he'll sit quietly and let you talk about what's bothering you. If not, he'll completely understand and continuing comforting you.
- When you stop crying, he'll take you with him to go cuddle.

~Yoosung~

- He's playing a game when he starts hearing you sniffle from the other room.
- When he sees you, he starts panicking. He's scared to lose you like he lost Rika.
- He'll sit next to you and hold your hand, and becomes flustered when you pull him into a hug, burying your face in his chest.
- He's not really sure how to help the situation, so he awkwardly pets your head until you stop crying.
- Once you're done, he'll ask if you want to talk about it.
- If you do want to talk, he'll keep holding your hand and listen to you rant. If not, he'll try to distract you from your sadness however he can, probably by asking if you want to play with him.

~Jaehee~

- She's uncomfortable.
- She was never really comforted when she was sad, so she's not sure how to help.
- She'll sit next to you, but she's not sure if she should touch you or not. She really wants to hold your hand.
- You put your face on her shoulder, and she reciprocates your touch by pulling you closer to her.
- She doesn't ask if you want to talk about what's bothering you, but does hope you'll bring it up yourself.
- If you do start telling her, she'll do whatever she can to fix your problem, or at least make it less painful for you. If you don't try to talk about it, she'll ask you just in case, but respects if you don't want to say what's going on.

~Jumin~

- It absolutely breaks his heart to see you cry, especially if he can't get you to stop.
- He'll hold you for such a long time, even after you're done crying he'll keep holding you. Only when you try to pull back does he let go.
- When you pull back, he'll softly stroke your cheek and stare into your eyes, which are still puffy from crying.
- It makes you feel a little self conscious to see him stare like that, so you look down at the floor.
- He gently grabs your chin and pulls your face back to his, kissing your forehead softly.
- "Do you want to tell me what happened, my love?"
- If you do, he'll listen well, and you can tell his full attention is on you. If not, then he'll take you to one of your favorite places in an effort for you to feel happier.

~Saeyoung~

- He never wants to see you in pain, especially when he remembers how upset you were when he pushed you away before you began dating.
- Never wanting to see you cry again, he'll pull you close to him and let you cry into his jacket for as long as you want.
- As you cry, he'll ask if you're willing to talk about what happened.
- If you tell him that someone hurt you, he will take revenge on them, but only if you're okay with it. Also, it's up to your imagination to decide how he does it. If it's something out of his control, he'll feel frustrated that there's a problem he can't fix for you, but he'll do whatever he can.
- If you don't want to talk about the problem, he's also a little frustrated because he wants to help you however he can, but he'll let it go and continue to comfort you.

✿✿✿

Oh my gosh, Saeyoung and Jumin's are so comforting to me.

Anyway, I hope this helped someone who's feeling sad now. I'll be praying for all of you (and I'm sorry if you don't believe in prayer).

I'm feeling very sad today because my cat has been sick for the past week, and I'm very scared something is going to be seriously wrong with her. I'm taking her to the vet after school, so we'll see then. Anyway, that's the reason I wrote this chapter.

Update!: So it turns out my cat has a bladder infection, which is making her dehydrated. She has some antibiotics now and she'll be getting blood work in two days. Hopefully she'll be okay. :)

One last thing, here's your reminder to drink water- especially if you've been crying. This is a demand, not a request. 😡

~ Eliza