When you put down the way you look~

a/n: yes, i know that i put a picture of tamaki on a mystic messenger scenario book, but i'm probably just going to start putting random characters i simp for at the top. anyway, i'll stop talking so you can read.

~Zen~

- In his mind, you insulting yourself is basically a crime.
- He always hypes you up, so he's sad when he doesn't feel like you believe him.
- He'll start leaving kisses all over your face, which makes you laugh. He loves to hear your laugh so much.
- "You're the most beautiful person in the world, Y/N. Second to me, of course."
- You roll your eyes at his narcissism, but it does make you feel better because you know he genuinely means it.

~Yoosung~

- He understands feeling insecure; he's felt that so often before.
- But for you to feel insecure? He can't even believe that someone as beautiful as you would say something negative about yourself.
- He grabs your hands, looks you dead in the eyes, and tells you that he thinks you're the most gorgeous person in the world.
- You can tell he's really serious, and while you're flattered, the intense atmosphere change felt like a lot.
- He goes back to being himself though, and becomes shy.
- He mumbles out, "I just think you should know that you're beautiful." It's the cutest thing.

~Jaehee~

- She can't believe what she's hearing.
- Her Y/N saying they're anything less than perfection? Ridiculous.
- She doesn't exactly say what she's thinking.
- "I don't understand? Are you making a joke?" She genuinely can't believe that you actually think you're unattractive, especially when she's so obsessed with Zen, a total narcissist who's beauty she considers second to yours.
- You tell her you're not making a joke, and that you really do think that.
- "Oh," she blushes slightly, "well you shouldn't think that about yourself. I think you're the most gorgeous person i've ever laid eyes on."
- You chuckle a little. "What about Zen?"
- She thinks about it for a moment.
- "In my eyes, your beauty far exceeds Zen's. You are over twice as lovely as he is."
- That's a huge compliment, so you're forced to believe it.

~Jumin~

- You are not allowed to insult yourself in front of this man.
- Instantly starts naming everything he loves about you- which is a lot.
- Your nose? Beautiful.
- Your ears? The most lovely ears he's ever seen.
- Your skin? He adores it.
- Any insecurity you can name, he comes back with a compliment with ten times more force.
- Eventually, you have no more bad things to say about yourself.
- He laughs, grateful that not only has he won, but also that he was able to convince you (at least a little bit) that you are beautiful.

~Saeyoung~

- Jumin part 2? Yes.
- Only this time, he freaks out a little more.
- He's had low self esteem all his life, but you make him feel gorgeous everyday.
- Why can't he do the same for you?
- "You know Y/N, it kills me that you still don't understand how amazing you are after all the compliments I've given you."
- He then goes on, naming almost every part of your body, and what he loves about it.
- He thinks you'll have to believe him eventually.
- It works. You accept the compliments, and give him just as many in return. He tries his best to accept them.

✿✿✿

This honestly isn't that great, but I still think it's kinda cute. I really like Jaehee's.

I'm sorry I haven't updated recently. My cat did end up getting sicker, and she had to be put to sleep. I'm doing a little better, so I wanted to write because I do find comfort in it.

If you have any requests, please send me some! I really am up to almost anything (the things I won't write are in the very first chapter).

That's all for now. Having an amazing rest of your day/night, you beautiful person. Goodbye!

~ Eliza