Ray catch-up~

[a/n]: ,,,hey? long time no see haha, it's been a while since i've made an update. i lost interest in the game for a while because i kept failing ray's route (i wasn't able to complete enough chat rooms, mainly because of school), but since i've been on spring break, i've finally been able to do it !! so, this chapter will just be scenarios i've done in the past, but only with ray/saeran. i hope everyone has been doing well, and i hope you enjoy the scenarios ^^

Note about how I will be doing Saeran's scenarios: Saeran goes through many changes throughout the game, and I would consider him to practically be three different people, so I've had some difficulty deciding which "version" of him I should use in my scenarios. What I've decided on is writing him similarly to how he was as Ray, but taking away much of his self-doubt (as I imagine that after the events of the story, a majority of it probably begins to fade.) I may also do just Ray as he was at the beginning of the story if anyone requests it. I will not be doing "evil Saeran," or whatever he is called, because I'm not going to romanticize what would most certainly be a toxic relationship. Feel free to share your thoughts about what I should do !!

~You Miss Each Other~

- Okay, I tried so hard to come up with something for this, but I just couldn't do it. If you have any suggestions for what I should do, feel free to comment and I can edit this and give you credit for the idea.

~When He Finds You Crying~

- It breaks his heart.
- He knows that when he's sad, you're the only person he wants to be around, but he doesn't know if you'll feel the same when you're sad.
- He'll sit beside you and hesitantly hold your hand, and if you reciprocate his touch, he'll take it as an invitation to pull you into his arms and hug you.
- As he feels you shake from sobbing, he almost begins to cry himself, but wants to hold it together for you.
- Once you're done, he'll ask if you're comfortable with talking about what happened.
- If a person upset you on purpose, he'll do everything in his power to keep them away from you. His methods may or may not involve blackmail. Of course, he won't do it if you tell him the idea makes you uncomfortable.
- If something happened to make you cry that was out of his control, he'll feel like a failure and go back to his self-depreciation, but he'll calm himself down and remind himself that he needs to be there for you.
- If you don't want to talk about what happened, he'll say he respects your decision, but he'll constantly think about what may have happened, and if there's anything he can do to fix your problem.

~When You Put Down the Way You Look~

- It makes him so upset.
- Why can his angel not see how beautiful they are?
- He will shower you with love, affection, and compliments.
- Seeing how upset it makes him, you try a lot harder not to put yourself down, just to make him happy.
- He's overjoyed to be able to help you, especially after you've played such a monumental role in helping him overcome his self-hatred.

~How He Realized He Loves You~

- This one is basically in the game,,, so I'm not going to do it.

~Common Insecurities That He Finds Beautiful~

- He really likes your voice.
- Whether it's quiet or loud, deep or high, he just loves to listen to you talk.
- If you lose your voice, he does everything in his power to help you get it back.
- He also loves your hair. It's honestly really cute how much he likes it.
- Even if you don't wash it for a while or it's tangled, he just likes to pet it.
- And if you don't have hair, or have some missing, that's okay with him too. He still thinks it looks beautiful, because it's a part of you.

~His Favorite Place to Kiss You~

- It may be basic, but he loves to kiss your lips.
- Of course, he loves to kiss other areas like your forehead and cheek, but he loves your lips the most.
- He considers it to be most special. Kisses on the forehead and cheek are from him to you, but with kisses on the lips, you both connect with each other in a way that makes him feel special.

~What You Do On a Snow Day~

- He doesn't particularly like winter. It makes him sad to watch the flowers that he loves die in the cold.
- That being said, he loves the snow. He didn't get to experience it in his childhood, so on snow days, he's always excited to experience it with you.
- There's no specific activities that he enjoys doing in the snow. He just likes to sit outside and watch the snowflakes fall with you.

~When He Gets Jealous~

- Though he's been working to change his attitude about his self-worth, he experiences a sharp pain in his chest when he thinks of anyone trying to take you away from him.
- If someone tries to flirt with you while he's around, he'll stay silent, but his hand will squeeze yours increasingly tighter.
- He can't bring himself to speak up, so it's up to you to end the flirting and tell the other person you're already in a relationship.
- He won't directly admit he was jealous, but he'll be in a sadder mood for awhile. He'll eventually start to feel better if you give him more attention.

~How You Cuddle~

- You take turns as big and little spoon.
- Sometimes, he just wants to hold you close to him. It makes him feel good to know that there's someone with him who loves him unconditionally.
- However, he sometimes experiences periods of sadness, which mainly occur around anniversaries of traumatic events.
- In those periods of time, he likes to have you hold him. Nothing else brings him more comfort than knowing you love him at all times, even when he's sad.

♡♡♡

Wow,,, it honestly feels really good to write again. I haven't done it in so long.

I hope everyone has been doing well !! I can't really remember exactly what was going on in my life when I stopped writing this, but I've honestly been doing a lot better recently. I'm doing significantly better at school than before, although I'm still having some trouble (stupid IB program). I believe I've also mentioned my cat dying, and after a little over a year (I still can't believe it's been that long), I've been healing well, though I still wouldn't say I'm completely recovered.

As always, please try to get a bite to eat, or at least some water if you haven't already. Even if it feels like a lot of work, it will make you feel so much better. I hope you all have a great day/night, and I'll see you in the next chapter. ^^

~ Eliza