Common insecurities that they find beautiful~

~Zen~

- He really likes stretch marks.
- Something about them just looks cool to him.
- One day, he was tracing them with his finger, but you said you hated them. He said he loved them anyway.
- He also finds birthmarks very attractive.
- Just like the stretch marks, he'll often trace his fingers over your birthmarks.
- If you express a lot of discomfort over him touching your stretch marks/birthmarks, he'll stop, but he'll constantly remind you that he finds them beautiful until you believe him.

~Yoosung~

- He adores freckles.
- If you have them, he just thinks they're the cutest.
- He also really likes dark circles on you.
- He always felt embarrassed by his, but for some reason they just look beautiful on you.
- His love for yours has also made him feel better about his own.

~Jaehee~

- No matter what type of nose you have, she loves it.
- She thinks that small noses are cute, and bigger noses are just as beautiful.
- She also has no problem with acne, and thinks it looks good on you.
- She hates when you put yourself down about either of these, because she thinks you're beautiful no matter what you look like.
- She fell in love with your personality, not the way you look.

~Jumin~

- He doesn't care about height at all.
- Shorter than him? He thinks it's cute (sometimes he'll use you as an armrest, in a loving way of course.)
- You're taller than him? He thinks it's so attractive, and he loves to nuzzle his head into your neck when you hug.
- Same height as him? Well, you're at the perfect height for him to kiss you.

~Saeyoung~

- Your weight doesn't matter to him at all.
- He doesn't care what size you are; at the end of the day he just wants to hold you.
- He also thinks that gap teeth are absolutely adorable.
- He loves to see you smile just because of your teeth.
- If you ever try to cover your mouth when you laugh, he gently removes your hand, all because he wants to see your precious laugh.

✿✿✿

Ughh, this was so difficult because I'm perfect and have no insecurities (just kidding). I was telling the truth about having a hard time thinking of insecurities, and all the lists I found online were mostly targeted towards women (and I wanted the insecurities to be gender neutral).

I really don't have much to say right now. It's getting very late, so I guess I'll just proofread this again and then I'll post it. Goodnight!

~ Eliza