Chapter ;1

Genre: fluff/angst....?

Warning: mention of death

CHAPTER'S PLAYLIST; Ten; Dream in a dream// NCT 127; Fly away with me// Rihanna; Needed me//Tinashe; Throw a fit// Alexa; BOMB // Marian Hill; Got it // Ateez; Treasure // NCT 127; 100// Stray kids; ALL IN

Word count:3.7k

I

"She's really good." Jaehyun commented, as they watched the footage on the cameras they left on the same alley that held the fight that night. Taeyong being the NEO Culture Technology's leader, also known as NCT, and him being the strongest and most known Mafia leader in Asia, meant he had a lot of rival gangs waiting for the right moment to get at him, so he had to place a camera working 24/7 around the whole town, just in cause.

"I looked at some other records from different days and it seems like she's always around this area." Renjun said, playing different videos of the girl.

"She works at the flower shop." Misook said, recalling what the girl mentioned to the man. "She looks too innocent for her moves to be honest."

"She looks scary." Renjun watched the videos on the computer, causing Misook to slap the back of his head. He groaned, but didn't dare to look back at her, not scared of Taeyong, but of Misook herself.

"What if we trained her to work with us?" Taeyong questioned, looking between the videos and the other two men, Jaehyun and Johnny, who had different reactions.

"I think she'd be great with us." Jaehyun agreed, but Johnny wasn't really into the idea.

"Who even is she? Are you planning to randomly add every person who can fig-"

"Kim Yujin, she's 21 years old, originally from Seoul, graduated from JoongDong private high school and she's currently working at her own flower shop under tha name 'Iris'. Her mother died when she was 6 years old and there isn't any information about her father, nor does she have any siblings. She lives in her own house, in Gangnam-"

"That's why she didn't take the money. She doesn't even need it." Taeyong said, looking at the files, Renjun just gave him about the girl. He looked at the pictures, letting out a breathe, still hesitating about the whole situation. It wasn't like she was the first person he randomly adds to their gang. Most members were randomly selected, but something about the girl made him unsure of the whole situation. He looked at his wife, who was also eyeing the other copy of the same file he had in hands, waiting for her to make eye contact with him.

"I like her." Misook commented as she looked at Taeyong's waiting eyes, giving him a small nod. He turned to look at the others who didn't look like they hate the idea.

"Send Jungwoo and Sungchan to her tomorrow." Renjun nodded his head, getting out of the office leaving the other four as he made his way to tell the other two boys about their mission tomorrow.

II

"Is this the place?" Jungwoo asked throw the phone, getting out of the car followed by Sungchan.

"It is. Remember don't annoy-"

"Yes, Renjun. Bye Bye." Jungwoo hung up the call, entering the shop, letting out a chuckle as he saw the girl, cutting some flowers. She turned her attention to them as she heard the door open, she smiled softly at the two, bowing down.

"Need any help?" She asked, cleaning her hands in the small towel in her apron, walking over to Jungwoo and Sungchan.

"What is your name pretty lady?" Jungwoo walked over to her, looking at her name tag, smiling up at her. "Yujin? Wow, you even have a pretty name?" Her eyes moved from him to the other guy behind him, who gave her an apologetic look.