Chapter ;6

Genre: angst/I little bit of fluff by the end of the chp

Warning: This chapter contains violence, strong language, and other mature themes.

CHAPTER'S PLAYLIST; Stray Kids; MANIAC // Damian FEAT Jener; AMEN - Lookout OST Part1 // Sam Tinnesz; Play with fire // Twenty one pilots; Heathens // Wayv; Miracle // SF9; Savior

Word count:2.2k

The room was silent; none of them knew what to say to Taeyong or Jaemin. The two of them were blaming themselves for the girl's disappearance, unsure how they had gone so long without noticing them take her away. Jeno sat next to Jaemin, supporting him with his hand on his shoulder.

"She was supposed to be beside me," he said, his head still buried in his hands.

"Maybe it was all planned-"

"Yuta, please fucking stop this; she was actually kidnapped out of the fucking building, and if anything was planned, it was them wanting to take her away from us." Johnny interrupted, and Yuta rolled his eyes, sitting back down on his chair.

"Maybe we should call, Hong-" And as if they were able to hear them, Yujin's phone cut Hendery off, and they all fixed their attention on it.

"Guess we don't have to call him anymore." Jaehyun said, and Taeyong didn't waste any more time, picking up the phone as quickly as he could.

"Yujin, how-"

"Where the fuck is she, Hongjoong?" Taeyong cut in, startling the guy on the other end of the line.

"Why do you have my sister's phone?"

"Don't play dumb, where is she?" Taeyong repeated, his gaze fixed on the phone on the table.

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about. Where is my sister, Taeyong?" Taeyong rolled his eyes, stepping away from the phone, causing Jaehyun to pull the phone to himself.

"I suppose you shouldn't have signed if you didn't want peace. You not only attacked three of our quarters and our main base, but you also captured and held hostage one of our members. Give us Yujin back, Hongjoong, and we won't cause any more trouble."

"Wait, wait, stop. What attack? And who kidnapped Yujin? What happened to my sister?" They could hear Hongjoong's confusion this time, and knew he was almost as clueless as they were. Both lines were silent, and no one knew what to do. "Jaehyun-" Hongjoong began again, oblivious to what they had just said.

"KQ attacked us yesterday, Hongjoong and they took Yujin. They kidnapped, Yujin."

"I promise you and I know you won't believe me, but I don't even know anything about the attacks, let alone my sister disappearance. I- I'll call you after I check everything out." Hongjoong was about to hung up, before Taeyong started once again.

"Why would I even believe you? You could be-"

"Because this is my sister, and I'm more worried about her than the rest of you, and if you don't believe me, I don't care; but I care about my sister's safety."

"You have 30 minutes, if you don't tell us where Yujin is, we'd just give your father a new reason to hate us." Hongjoong decided not to say anything back, and only hung up. It was clear that the guy didn't know about anything they mentioned, yet they still weren't going to just believe him.

II

Yujin woke up and all she saw was darkness in her eyes, finding it difficult to open her eyes as she took a few blinks, realizing that her vision was blocked by a blindfold. Her body was numb, and she couldn't move, especially with the chains circling her entire body and securing her to the chair. Yujin groaned as she realized how sore her throat was.