Epilogue

Genre: fluff

Warning: Probably none

CHAPTER'S PLAYLIST; NCT U; Vroom // NCT Dream; Life is still going on

Word count: 750

"Mom, I promise I had dinner. Mom, I- No, mom stop, me and Jaemin aren't having kids anytime soon-" Jaemin smirked, watching the girl talk to her mother over the phone.

"Why not?" He mumbled and she glared at him, before focusing on her mother. 

"Mhmm, Me and Hong are coming tomorrow. Okay, Love you too. Bye." Jaemin watched the girl, not helping but let out a giggle as soon as she made her way over to him. "You're an asshole." 

"But I'm your asshole right?" 

"Jaemin it doesn't go like that- You know what? Come on we'll be late." Yujin grabbed her boyfriend's hand, pulling him out of their shared apartment, to the car. 

"I can't believe Hongjoong is taking over KQ." Yujin mumbled, as Jaemin started the car. 

"He deserves it. After he cleared all your father's business, he deserves to take over. The party tonight will be wild." Jaemin rested his hand on top of Yujin's thigh, giving it a soft squeeze. "Nice dress by the way." Yujin rolled her eyes, feeling his hand creeping up her dress' slit.

"Jaemin, we're already late." 

"We can stop the car, won't take more than couple of minutes. Maybe a couple of hours." Jaemin mumbled, already struggling when he realized the girl didn't have any underwear on. "You're a fucking tease."

"If you stopped the car, I'd literally cut your dick off." Jaemin groaned, knowing no matter when he does, the girl won't want to be late to her brother's party.

II 

"Finally, the lovebirds." Ten teased as soon as he saw the two walk hands in hands. 

"Took way too long?" Jaehyun continued with the teasing, and Jaemin only rolled his eyes. 

"Would have been longer if someone didn't want to be late." He said as if its a bad thing that Yujin didn't want to be late. The girl rolled her eyes, pulling away from Chenle's hug, before smiling at the others. 

"I'll look for Hongjoong." 

"Hongjoong only, don't look for anyone else-" Yujin ignored Jaemin, already making her way to San and Wooyoung as soon as she saw them. 

"Look who's here." San exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the girl, causing her to giggle. "You look sexy." 

"Don't flirt San, way too many people won't be happy about that." Wooyoung teased, hugging the girl too.

"Don't start." Yujin warned and they only laughed. 

"Your brother is over there." San pointed to where Hongjoong was, but their view of him, was interrupted as soon as another figure was right in front of them.

"Hello." Yujin couldn't help but smile at Yunho, both of them too awkward to hug each other. "You look stunning." 

"You look amazing. White always looked amazing on you." Yujin smiled down at Yunho's white suit, knowing exactly that he wore it for her, because of how much she loved white on him. Yunho blushed, glad that his effort didn't go unnoticed by the girl. 

"Thank you." He mumbled, "You-"

"Well, hello boys." Yujin giggled, as soon as she heard the familiar voice, and felt the arms wrapped around her. "You all look amazing." Jaemin smiled at the three men, but his smile to Yunho was indeed not from heart. 

"You too, Jaemin. Both of you look amazing together." Yunho commented, trying his best to show Jaemin that he wasn't a threat. It didn't take the KQ boys a few minutes, until they had to leave to talk to some poeple, and Jaemin and Yujin were left alone again. 

"Yunho is not a threat." 

"I know, I just like to tease him." Jaemin wrapped his arms around Yujin, pulling her closer to him. "How about we leave early?"

"Jaem, we just came." 

"Okay, how about you join me in the bathroom, there's an issue with my suit-" 

"Jaem, calm your hard dick down." Yujin tried to pull herself away from Jaemin, but he only groaned at her. 

"How can I when you look like amazi-"

"Hongjoong." The girl exclaimed, as soon as she saw her bother making his way over to her, pushing Jaemin away, and he only whined, following a girl.

"Its gonna be a long night."