Chapter ;3

genre: fluff/angst

Warning: cursing/swearing

CHAPTER'S PLAYLIST; LOONA; Curiosity // Jay Park ft Ugly Duck; Mommae // Chung Ha; Masquerade // NCT U; Work It // Twice; GO HARD // TXT; PUMA // CIX; What You Wanted // NCT 2020; RESONANCE // Billie Eilish; Six Feet Under // Selena Gomez; Back to you // NCT 127; Fly Away With Me

Word count:3.8k

"What mission? I've only been here a few weeks. I am not ready." Yujin began, but no one seemed to notice her.

"Taeyong, I don't think she can join us tomorrow like that." Yuta started, never really liking the girl since she came.

"Finally we agree on something." Yujin butted in, but again was completely ignored.

"We need her, and she isn't known around everyone yet. I'm well aware of what I'm doing." Taeyong commented as he looked through the papers in front of him. "Misook has her dress ready as well, and she'll be with Jaemin the whole night."

"Taeyong, she isn't an official NEO yet. This is dangerous." Doyoung yelled angirly.

"And we're training her to be one, so will you all be professional for once?" Taeyong stood up and walked out of the room.

"I'm going to fucking end you if you ruin this." Yuta walked out of the room after turning to the girl and pointing a finger at her. 

"Why are you acting like I enjoy doing this? Gosh." Yujin was next to leave the room, bumping into the only person she wanted to stay away from. 

"Wow, why the straight face?" Jaemin teased and she rolled her eyes at him, as they walked down the stairs together. Yujin ignored the guy beside her, causing him to let out a chuckle. "Is it because you're joining the next mission?"

"How do you know?" Yujin turned to face him, then immediately avoided his gaze when she saw his smirk. 

"Renjun told me. He knows everything around here before it even happens. Anyway, where's the big deal? Weren't you being trained for all of this, why are you backing out now?" Yujin sent him a weird glance now that they were standing in front of each other.

"Because I never imagined I'd be a part of anything so big so soon."

"What exactly are you talking to? Have you been told what you need to do tonight?" Jaemin was staring at her, confused.

"No one was interested in doing that. They were arguing whether or not I was a NEO.  I mean, you want to tell me that I'm still not part of you all? Why? Is it because I don't have a tattoo?" Yujin argued, both her hands going back in forth in front of Jaemin.

"This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Do you really think that this is what defines us as mafia members? a tattoo?" 

"I mean, don't you all have one?" Yujin was now confused, looking innocently at Jaemin who facepalmed himself, staring back at the girl.

"We do, but-"

"See, you just proved my point." Yujin now was staring at his, eyes wide. "Having tattoos is what makes you a mafia."

"Again with the nonsense shit. Yes, you have to get one, but that doesn't mean you're not a NEO. Well I gue- Dude, you confused me." Jaemin remembers getting a tattoo when he first joined NCT, but he never thought of it that way. "Usually those tattoos are something we choose to do, no one ever forced us to get one, but by time you will want to get one."

"Well, do you have one?"

"I do-"

"Yujin-" The two turned their attention to Misook who was standing with two other men behind her. "You need to try the dress, come on." Yujin looked at Jaemin then back at Misook, nodding her head at the woman, still confused.