Chapter ;5

Genre: fluff/angst/smut

Warning: This chapter contains violence, sexuality, strong language, and other mature themes.

CHAPTER'S PLAYLIST; Madison Beer; Good In Goodbye // The Black Eyed Peas ft CL; DOPENESS // Red Velvet; In&out // NCT 127; Come back // KARD; Bomb Bomb // Jessi; SSENUNNI // Eminem; GODZILLA // Jennifer Lopez; Feel The light // Demi Lovato ; Two Pieces // NCT DREAM; 119 // NCT 127; Whiplash // Ateez; WIN // BTS; BAEPASE

Word count:5.2k

"There's a 95% chance that your brother would call you again and ask for your help." Johnny said.

"There's a 100% chance that my brother wouldn't even think about it, what would he say? 'Hey little sis, I want you to help me and your dad. Oh, what do we do? We take girls and sale them for money.' He won't call me, Johnny."

"For the first time, I agree with her," Yuta said.

"Awe, we're about to become frien-"

"Shut the fuck up," Yujin giggled and turning to look at Taeyong, who was deep in thought.

"We need a plan." He finally said

"We can't just wait for him to call."

"I'm not ca-"

"You're going to call him, Yujin. Are you only close to him? What about the other KQ fellaz." Taeyong asked.

"I'm close to all of them, actually."

"Anyone particularly?" Yujin noticed eyes on her and without even looking, she knew it was Jaemin's.

"Y-yunho." Taeyong looked at her for a second, confused. "We dated for awhile. Kind of."

"Good, call him."

"No." The whole room drawn their attention to Jaemin, only then he realized his outburst. "I mean, she can't call him without a good plan."He sat down back on his chair, and Jeno giggled beside him.

"Seduce him." Haechan said, simply causing Yujin to look at him disgustedly. "Hey don't give me that look; you just said you were sucking his d-"

"How about this, just call him and I'm sure that you'd know what to say as soon as he responds. Ask him to meet up, I'm sure he won't tell your brother that you're meeting him." Ten said, cutting Haechan off. It took Yujin a second to think, knowing that she didn't have any other options.

"Call him." Taeyong said, looking at her phone that was in front of him.

"I'm not calling him in front of all of you; that would be weird." Yujin felt her cheeks darken.

"And you're not going to call him alone. Someone need to be with you." Doyoung said.

"Jaemin can go with her." Jaehyun spoke up, looking at the guy who was in front of him and the glances both Jaemin and Yujin sent to each other didn't go unnoticed by him. The two of them weren't going around the house telling the other members that they were sucking each other's faces instead of practicing, but some members were aware of the tension going on between them, "I'm sure he'd enjoy listening to their phone call." Jaehyun said, smirking at the two. Jaemin rolled his eyes, getting up.

"Let's go." He motioned for the girl to follow him. She turned to Taeyong, who gave her a soft nod, causing her to hop to her feet and and chase Jaemin. "Call him? Why the fuck would you call him? What was Taeyong thinking. If you said anything stupid on that call I'd fucking ruin you." Jaemin came to a halt and turned to face the girl, pointing a finger at her.