Chapter Eleven- The Third Wish

Jay was still curled up into the foetal position on in front of his dorm crying.

"Stupid Jay, now everyone's gonna die because of you." he sobbed. Eventually, he looked up and saw a strange shape on his bed he got up and as he touched it, he felt a slice on his finger. "Ow!" he looked at it and realised it was the Djinn Blade. "Nya, why are you perfect?"

He kicked the door down and saw no-one there. He looked around and even walked out of his room and down the stairs, finding the church but nobody inside it.

After an hour of searching, he found nothing and no-one. Nadakhan had just up and left with Nya. He was too busy crying in his room to realise that he really did mean nothing to Nadkahan, even as an enemy.

He exited the building and saw a few pirates scattered around the place. Most of them were deceased, with the odd few groaning at him and asking for help.

"Great. You're alone. Nya is captured by Nadakhan, and you have no friends-" he stopped. "Wait... the others are in the sword, they've been captured. But how do I get them out? I can't go in because no-one's here to hit me. Can't I just smash it? No, this is an integral part of Djinn lore. But the only Djinn left is crazy. Jay, you're crazy. I know other Jay, thanks for realising!" Jay grabbed the hand,e of the blade by both hands and smashed it to the ground, destroying the blade and releasing the souls inside.

Kai, Cole, Lloyd, Zane, Dareth, Flintlocke, Clancee, Wu and Misako were all back.

"Jay!" Kai exclaimed, hugging his friend before realising everyone else was there and pulling away and clearing his throat.

"Kai, he's evil." Lloyd scowled, pulling Kai away from Jay.

"Look, guys. I'm so so sorry. You can punish me later but right now Nadakhan has Nya and we need to find them." Jay explained.

"I agree with Jay." Kai immediately said, fake smiling. Eventually they all came round to the idea. The group started walking around and exploring, looking for Nya and Nadakhan.

"Psst, Kai?" Jay said, grabbing Kai's attention.

"Mmm?" Kai murmmered, distracted by the scenery.

"Why were you acting so weird before?" Jay asked.

"No reason!" Kai responded, maybe a bit too loud.

"Kai." Jay responded firmly. "You can tell me."

"Uh uh." Kai hummed, almost ignoring Jay.

"Kai, I'm trustable." Jay smiled weakly.

"You would not understand." Kai snapped, walking away.

After some time, the group found fresh footprints in the sandy ground.

"We're close." Jay scowled.

"Maybe a bit too close!" Kai yelped, hiding behind his crush. Jay looked up to see what he was scared at and saw Nadakhan flying in the air, holding Nya in his arms. He floated down and laid her on the ground.

"Let her go!" Jay yelled.

"I have worked for months on this. I am not giving it up because I have been shouted at." Nadakhan laughed. Jay balled his fists but kept calm, breathing in and out.

"I wish this land wasn't floating!" Cole yelled from behind everyone, recieving a silence. And then crumbling. The floating islands were starting to fall out of the sky, starting with the one they were on.

"You fool!" Nadakhan shouted. "You'll kill us all!"

"Nya." Jay whispered to himself, diving over to Nya's body and cradling her, waking her up.

"Jay? You're alive?" she muttered.

"Yeah we're falling. I don't know what to make my last wish." Jay panicked.

"What was your first wish?" Nya yelled over the loud noises of screaming and rumbling.

"I wanted to be appreciated." Jay yelled.

"Wait, what?" Nya exclaimed.

"I thought no-one cared about me." he bellowed back.

"I'm sorry, Jay." Nya apologised.

"It's ok. I know what I'm wishing for." Jay grinned, as he dove over to Nadakhan. "Hey Nadakhan! I wish someone told me the loved me when I needed it most!"

"Y-Your wish is yours to keep." Nadakhan scowled as sparks surrounded them all and they were transported to the ashes of the monastery.

---

"Jay, I love you." Two people said the four words st the same time, shocking Jay. Both Kai and Nya stood facing Jay in shock at what they said. Lloyd, Cole and Zane all decided it was probably best to leave the three alone as they headed down the steps.

"Kai?" Jay asked.

"Eheheh..." Kai could barely talk.

"Kai loves you." Nya said. "In a more than a friend way."

"I'm sorry." Kai whispered.

"There's nothing to apologise for." Jay smiled, laying a hand on Kai's shoulder. "You're clearly confused. We can figure this out. The three of us." Suddenly, Nadakhan appeared in front of them.

"I knew something like this would happen. You cannot win!" Nadakhan protested.

"I wish I took Jay's hand, and no-one found that teapot!" Nya yelled, recieving a shocked look from Nadakahn.

"Your wish...is yours to keep." he sighed, defeated.

---

"Nya." Jay said. "Take my hand."

And she took it. Nya used Airjitzu to propel her and Jay into the air, kissing him passionately. The four others jumped down to look at what was happening and examine the sudden change in atmosphere between the two.

"Gross!" Kai yelled, crossing his arms and facing away, but taking a peak just to look at Jay. "God he's hot." he whispered to himself.

"What the hell? One moment she's at his throat with a knife and the next she's at his throat with her lips!" Cole exclaimed.

"Well at least they've made up!" Lloyd laughed. "Looks like there's a new couple in Ninjago."

Nya landed with Jay and exhaled loudly, kissing Jay again.

"I love you Jay."

"I love you Nya."

"I love you too Jay." Kai murmmered to himself almost inaudible.

"What was that Kai?" Zane asked, smiling.

"Nothing! I'm just happy for my sister! Yay!" Kai started clapping, recieving strange looks from Cole and Lloyd.

"Woah, get a load of this!" Dareth shouted from the helicopter circling the scene. "Keep going you two! This is great TV!"