HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone! I know my account has been rather absent over the past couple of years, and I also know every time I've said I plan on being active I'm not. But this time, I truly plan on staying around for at least a couple of days.

If anyone is curious, I'm active on Twitter RP and I think the experience in the space (namely the spider-verse verse recently!) has very much improved my writing ability, and has also given me motivation to write better than I have before.

Which brings me to the announcement! I'm going to be remaking this book. A whole new book; not replacing this one, though it make be deleted after a time, depending on how much attention the remake gets.

This decision comes from my realisation (that admittedly is not recent at all) that I could've written this book much better. This doubt does not come from a place of insecurity, but the fact that I am well aware that whilst I had very interesting ideas while writing this book the execution is not pleasing to me. I could've done better, and I hope to in the remake.

I want to list everything I hope to change in the remake, but these are not guaranteed.
• flesh out Nadakhan and Jay's relationship
• flesh out Kai's crush on Jay
• flesh out the romantic relationship between Jay and Nya, and how that changes when Jay switches sides
• flesh out the other Ninja, and how they feel about Jay's switch
• flesh out the crew of the Misfortune's Keep and their relationship with Jay
• flesh out Jay's character arc

These are all things I hope to improve upon with the remake. I really hope this message is read by those who enjoyed this book, and I hope you all read the planned remake!