Chapter Ten- My Marraige With Nadakhan

Nya was pushed into the chair by Jay and he left the room, leaving just there and the orange djinn in the room.

"Why did you want me here?" Nya scoffed.

"Please, eat." Nadakhan attempted to persuade, pushing a plate of fish toward the raven haired young woman.

"Why do you want me to eat so much?" she asked.

"Because it is good manners." Nadakahn chuckled a little.

"Answer my question." Nya growled.

"I invited you simply because you have potential." he explained. "You are strong and determined. You are also very stubborn. These are traits I look for in a pirate."

"I am not joining you!" she yelled.

"That is what Jay said." Nadakhan sighed. "I want you to see something."

"I'm not looking." Nya huffed.

"It was not a request. It was an order." the djinn scowled. Nadakhan grabbed the water ninja's arm and led her to the window, where they saw what Nadakhan was doing with the pieces of land from he stole from Ninjago. He was creating a new land in the sky.

"W-what is this?" Nya stammered.

"Djinnjago." Nadakhan smirked. "It used to be the most beautiful realm you'd ever see. But your destruction of the Cursed Realm brought down Djinnjago as well."

"I'm so sorry." Nya apologised to her enemy.

"It's no use apologising." the djinn scoffed. "When you marry me tomorrow, nothing will stop me. I will have infinite wishes. The crew will be useless and I will rule the entire realm!"

"What about Jay?" Nya asked quickly.

"He will be useless too. It will be just us, ruling Djinnjago together." Nadakhan told her.

"I-I have friends!" Nya yelled.

"I am aware." Nadakhan shrugged. "Those three don't even know where we are." Nya smiled to herself, reaching a hand into her pocket to make sure the tracker was still in there, and it was.

"You won't win! More powerful people than you have tried!" Nya shouted. Nadakhan whipped around and struck Nya across the face, to which Nya seemed to shrug the attack off.

"Who is more powerful than me? The serpents? Garmadon? By sunset tomorrow I will be unstoppable!" he screamed at the water ninja. Taking a few deep breaths, Nadakhan indicated for a Nya to leave. So she did.

Jay took Nya by the arm and led her down to the brig, seeking her in a cell.

"Don't I get the kiss I was promised?" Nya purred into Jay's ear. Jay thought for a moment, before pulling Nya's lips to his through the bars. Despite his cold demeanour, Jay's lips were still the warm ones she missed from the times they used to date. "I've missed this."

"I know." Jay almost smiled, walking back up the steps out of the brig.

Nya pulled out her tracking beacon and pressed a button which sent her location to Skylor. Now all she had to do was wait.

---

Nya awoke with a jolt on the cold floor of the cell. Jay was stood at the door.

"We're here." he said, opening it. "Come with me." Nya stood up and followed Jay out, squinting her eyes due to the sun that she hadn't seen in a while.

"Welcome, one and all, to Djinnjago!" the djinn welcomed, receiving a round of applause from the crew. "Explore! Look around! Just don't break anything." He turned to Jay and Nya. "You two, come with me." Jay pushed Nya forward so that he was following her and continued on with Nadakhan.