Chapter Eight- The Second Wish

"What?! He just called us?!" Nya exclaimed. Jay had called Nya and told her that Nadakhan wanted to talk with her over dinner, to organise a sort of truce.

"Yep." Skylor confirmed. "Just, forgive the pun, out of the blue."

"Har har." Nya mocked. "Should I accept?"

"I think ye should." Soto chimed in. "Nadakhan is good at, how do say it, negotiating."

"Okay." Nya nodded. "He said I should meet him at the Laughy's Bar at ten."

"That's alright." Skylor thumbed up. "But now we have eleven hours of nothing."

"We can come up with a plan if he doesn't want to truce?" Nya suggested.

"Ye should take a blade with ye, just in case." Soto said.

"Alright." Nya accepted.

---

Jay was kicked by a member of the crew. He instantly woke up and drew his cutlass, before cluting his head in pain.

"Ugh," he groaned. "What on Ninjago happened?"

"You got drunk, sir." Squiffy said quickly.

"Last night?" Jay responded tiredly. "Last thing I remember is a...a..." He thought for a moment. "Shit, I can't remember what happened."

"There was an enormous party last night, sir." Bucko interrupted, before clearing his throat. "Captain wants you in his cabin, sir."

"Okay," Jay murmmered, heaving himself up and stumbling up the stairs, before opening the door to Nadakhan's cabin and flopping down into a chair.

"Ah, Jay, you're here." Nadakhan grinned.

"What did you want, Captain?" Jay asked.

"I would like you to call your friend Nya. I would like to have a talk with her about a possible truce." Nadakhan explained. "I know what you're thinking, that she's dead. Well, when Doubloon did the daily scouts in the Sky Shark Mk. Two, he discovered your father's mansion in the woods. He peaked through the window and saw Nya there eating breakfast."

"A truce?!" Jay objected, leaping from his chair. "With all due respect Captain, Nya has been nothing but trouble to the both of us since you got out of the teapot!"

"That is why I want to talk to her!" Nadakhan smiled.

"You...you want her to replace me!" Jay shouted.

"Not replace! Join!" the djinn corrected.

"Captain, I deeply respect you but this is too far!" Jay bellowed.

"I let you join," Nadakhan reasoned.

"That was different." Jay snapped. "I wished to be somewhere I am appreciated. Nya would never join us anyway, she's too stubborn."

"It is worth a shot, my boy." Nadakhan reassured.

"I don't care! I am gonna find her and kill her, right now!" Jay screamed. Nadakhan managed to keep his composure and not yell back.

"Listen, Jay. It is better to try with the slight possibility that she will join us than not try and have the slight possibility she wins against us." the captain justified.

"I. Don't. Care." Jay scowled. "You should've killed her the second you had the chance. But, no! Your little Dilara means to much to you, and just because-"

"Mention my Dilara again and you will wish you were never born." Nadakhan said intimidatingly.

"I wish you'd come to your senses!" Jay exclaimed.