1

"Dude, you can take a break you know." I walk past Iida on the couch sorting papers. Hes been at it for an hour now. "No can do, I will take a break at dinner. I'm behind on all this since you made me hang out with you." He says as he puts another paper through the shredder. "You know you had fun. Besides, it's good to let loose ya know?" I open the fridge and find absolutely nothing to make. Oh, I was supposed to get the groceries this time.

"Hey, wanna go with me to the store?" I lean forward on the couch and see the large stack of paper. He pushes up his glasses "Absolutely not. I have to get this done." I pout "Pleaseeee? It'll take 20 minutes max I promise!" I pull on his arm but DAMN this boy heavy. "Y/n, that's what you said last time and we ended up in a bar till 3." He look at me like an annoyed mom.

"Ok, but this time I promise for sure!" He finally gives in to my pulling and I pump my fist in the air "Yes! Let's go!" I grab my coat and put it over my pajamas. "I'll go, but ONLY 20 minutes. I have no idea how you convince me to get so side tracked." He complained. I nudge his side with my elbow a bit and smirk "Because you lOoOove me!" His face goes a bit red "No! Not at all!" He pulls on his coat and we head down to the elevator.

"Oooo can we that?" I point to the biggest box of cheezits I've ever seen in my life. I hear Iida sigh "If you must. I swear your just like a kid." I look back at him while I secure the goods. "And? I'm still your best friend!" I smile as I set it in the cart. He smiles "Of course, that's why I put up with you." We head to checkout and pay.

After dinner we sit on the couch. Iida finishes up and start to watch National Geographic and I lean on him while I play minecraft on my phone. Hes really comfy and smells like really nice cologne. Every now and then I look up to see what's going on on the tv.

As I feel my eyes get heavy I feel an arm wrap around me. I look up at Iida and hes blushing again "You can go to sleep, I'll carry you to bed when I go." He keeps his eyes on the tv. I smile and lay back some more into his arm "Ok, night Iida." I hug a pillow. "Good night Y/n."