2

I set the box down in the living room and hurry to change before Iida came home. I had about an hour so I get into casual clothes and head to the kitchen. Make some dinner and then I'll ask him! I start to boil water and while it's going I move the box to my room and open it. Hehe.

I finally put the food on the plate and hear the door open. "Y/n? I'm home!" I hear the sound of his bag and coat dropping and him walking in. "Smells good." He states. I smile "I made pasta!" He blushes slightly and sits down "Thank you." We start eating.

"Soooo, Iida, are you allergic to anything? Anything at all?" I try to ask nonchalantly. He gives me a questioning look "No?" He takes another bite. I nod "And how do you feel about-" "Y/n did you find another cat?" He puts plainly. I sigh "Yeah. But this one is super cute! Pleaseee can we keep it!?" I grab his hand and give puppy dog eyes. He starts to stutter. I've never heard him stutter before "I-well-you-its.... oh, fine. But you take care of it." He finally gives in. "OMG THANK YOU IIDA!" I hug him and sit back down. He nods "Hm. So what is its name?" He asks. "Well, how about you name him." I say. Iida looks a little surprised but thinks for a moment. "How about... Star?" I blush "That's such a cute name! Its perfect."

I run to my room real quick and pick up the tabby cat. I snuggle it "See? Look how cute he is?" I see Iidas eyes light up. This bug of softie likes the cat a lot more than he wants to admit. " And make sure the land lady does not find out. Pets are not permitted."

He starts to wash dishes. "Dont you mean PURRR-mitted. Hehe" I set Star down so he can explore. "Wanna go with me to the per store tomorrow?" I lean back on the counter. "I cant. I have work." He sounds a little disappointed. "You must be pretty busy with work since your a hero, huh." He nods "It takes a lot of my time up. I hope you dont mind." I giggle "I do miss you sometimes, but I'll make it. I just worry about you. It's dangerous fighting villans." I stack the plates up and we go to lounge on the couch. "Yes, it is. But dont worry, I shall protect you!" He smiles proudly. "But one question, Y/n, why didnt you try to become a hero?" He asks. I'm a little taken a back. Wonder where that came from. "Well, my mom said my quirk wasnt best suited for hero work, and I like a teacher better anyway."

I pet Star. Iida stares at me for a little "What is your quirk?" I hold up my hand amd project a small image of a little cat. "Hologram. I can make images and project them. The kids really like it." I smile. "Hm. Suits you."he nods approvingly. I give him a confused look "What does that mean?" He blushes "NOT IN A BAD WAY! No, it just makes sense for you to have such a beautiful quirk." This time it's my turn to blush "I guess they are pretty... thank you."