How Are You?

You can skip the act because she knows bullshit when she smells it. She doesn't want a fairy tale. She just wants real. -JM Storm

"I think we need to call in the BAU, Vance," Coulson spoke as they saw Gibbs walking out of the kitchen once Mac had come back.

"Are you sure that calling Rossi's team is a good idea? Are we to that point yet?" Vance asked, knowing how Gibbs felt about the FBI.

"If this inhuman succeeds at killing CC, it will be an international incident. And I would rather us be wise uncles and call in the backup to protect her life," Coulson countered, knowing that Leon was just scared for his niece.

"You're right," Leon sighed, "I'll call him myself."

"Are you sure? I just got done working with him and his team a couple of weeks ago," Coulson offered.

"I'm sure. Rian was your cousin, but Delphine was my older sister. Protecting Cleopatra is just as much my responsibility as it is to protect my children," Leon sternly replied, causing the kitchen to fall silent.

"I understand" Coulson nodded, knowing Vance was right.

"I'm going to call him outside" Vance nodded, walking towards the door.

With a sigh, Vance searched for his friend David Rossi's number in his phone, still in disbelief that he was about to make this call. A call he never thought he would have to make. Vance's heart pounded finding Rossi's number, hit call, and listened anxiously as the line rang. He had to hide a sigh of relief as he heard Rossi pick up the call.

"Director Vance?" David asked as he answered the phone, getting ready for work

"David, I need your help. Your team's help" Leon sighed again as he ran a hand down his face.

"What's wrong, Leon?" David asked, realizing it was serious when he called him by his first name.

"Someone killed Cleo's fiance, and we think she's in danger," Leon paced, "The killer has powers like her."

"Are you sure? Tell me everything you know," David spoke, texting Penelope to alert the team that they were going to New York.

"Cleo just got back from a deployment and found her fiance, a fellow Marine and inhuman, dead in her apartment. She had to unlock all of the locks, there was no evidence of forced entry, and Pedro's keys were found in the apartment. Cleo is the Crown Princess of Ireland. We can't take Pedro's murder as anything but a threat to her life," Leon replied, telling him everything they knew so far.

"Fingerprints, fibers, any physical evidence left in the apartment?" David asked as he saw that the team had said they'd meet him at the airport.

"Nothing beside Cleo and Pedro's fingerprints and DNA."

"We'll be there in an hour, have Coulson send Mac to pick us up since we worked out of the FBI building a couple of weeks ago."

"See you soon. Has Morgan come back to the bureau?"