ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

"M/n-oppa!!"

"Oh good morning, Jin-Ah. You too Jin-Woo"

The h/c male smiled at the black haired male as he carried one of the Sung siblings on his back before walking over to the oldest sibling.

"Sorry to pass by without saying anything" Jin-Woo says as you just smiled.

"Don't worry about it. Now let's go get some fried chicken!"

"Your the best m/n-oppa!!"

"Jin-Ah please get off M/n"

"Aren't we going too far in?"

"How long did we walk?"

It's been 40 minutes since you've all decided to kill the boss in the double dungeon. You were eating on a energy bar that you brought with you.

"Hey... sorry..." you heard Jin-Woo say.

"About what" Ju-Hee asked him.

"Forcibly coming here after I voted yes... I'm fine so you don't need to worry about me. Are you... really okay?" Jin-Woo asked Ju-Hee as you noticed she was trembling.

"To be honest... no. I am definitely not okay" you flicked at Ju-Hee's face.

'Scary!! Ju-Hee is scary!!'

"Are you insane?! Just now if you'd been stabbed a little above, you would've had a whole in your heart! And that's not considering your arms and legs!! Even though I barely healed them!!! What even made you say yea, huh? Did you also hurt your head?! Huh?!" Ju-Hee went off.

You tried to calm her down as you chuckle nervously 'she ain't wrong'

"And you!! Even though you are able to fight, stop heading into battle head first!! You'll seriously get injured far from healing one day!!" Ju-Hee turned to you.

"Sorry..." you and Jin-Woo tell her.

"Are you sorry?"

"Yes..."

"Yeah"

"If you're that sorry... how about you both treat me to some food?" Ju-Hee says as she walked ahead of you both.

"Food? Ah, you should then try the newest cake I did!" You tell her as she nodded.

You both turned to see Jin-Woo quite as Ju-Hee pouts "What. You don't like eating with me?"

"No! No, of course not..." Jin-Woo tried to talk before getting interrupted.

"It's here!! The boss room!!"

There in front of you was a large door. The design was something you've never seen which seemed to be good or bad.

"I've never seen a room with this type of door before..."

"It's strange"

"Hey... isn't this place dangerous?"

"Yeah"

"Are you going to return empty-handed after coming here? We could be the first once to enter this dungeon... those who want to leave can go. I'm going in there alone if I must" Chi-Yul pushed the door open.

Many started to talk if they'll enter or not but eventually everyone agreed to go in because of Chi-Yul.

"Opens easier than I thought it would... let's go"