ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"Jin-Woo it's been a while since you visit!"

"Yeah sorry about not dropping by. Had some things to do"

There in a cafe stood the h/c male as he talked with his childhood friend. Ever since his mother was in eternal sleep he had trouble keeping up with the bills.

"Hey, once Jin-Ah finishes school how about you both come over"

"Is that okay?"

"Don't worry about it. I bet she misses Rico as much as I to her. Oh yeah I have something to give her"

"Really? What is it?"

"You have to wait and see!"

"It's okay now, Miss Ju-Hee... you can stop..."

"Hold on for a little bit! I promise I'll heal you!"

You sat down as you watch Ju-Hee trying to heal back Jim-Woo's leg. She will just run out of mana which I'll damage her. Even at a B-rank she wasn't at a rank in order to heal a limb back.

Ju-Hee started to to cough blood as she continued trying to heal Jin-Woo.

"Will she be okay?"

"How terrible... well, at least he survived. We started out with 17 and now there are only 6 left..." Sang-Shik says.

"And 3 are gravely injured..." Chi-Yull says as he notice Jin-Woo missing a leg, you a foot, and him a arm.

"It's unfortunate that you lost your arm, but this is all because you made rash decisions as the party leader. Mr. Song... you just wait for your punishment" Sang-Shik tells him.

"Yeah..."

The sound of moved was heard as you watch the giant statue move back.

"That bastard... not again!"

The statue moved his hand as the ground started to shake.

"wh-What's going on?!"

"An earthquake?!"

Something came out of the middle of the room as it was two layers.

"w-What is that?"

"... an altar"

"Altar?"

"You know, like the ones from mythologies, where they sacrificed living beings for their lords... cows, pigs, sheep, children, virgins, etc...and the last commandment is... 'Prove your faith'" Jin-Woo says.

"No matter how stupid I may be, I think I can tell what's going on now. Mr. Song, this means that we have to sacrifice someone, am I right?" Sang-Shik says as he bring out his sword.

The blade was point straight at Chi-Yul shocking you all.

"Who brought us here? Song Chu-Yul, it was you. Someone who bragged about his wife and two kids was cleaved in half... and 19 other people were killed as well...you agreed to take responsibility just now, right? Then prove it, now"

"Mr. Kim Sang-Shik... that's too..."

"You shut up and stay still!"

"Mr. Kim is right. I must take responsibility. I want to go get myself, so please take that away from me" Chi-Yul says as he walked off to the altar.

"Jin-Woo, your wounds are still healing" Ju-Hee tried to keep him down.

Once Chi-Yul was close to the altar a sudden flame sparked.