ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

"Jin-Ah don't forget your math book!"

"Ah! I almost forgot it! Thanks M/n-oppa, see you later!"

You smiled as you stood at the entrance, watching the young girl run down the streets as you sigh before walking back inside the cafe.

"Good morning, m/n" you turned over to see Jin-Woo walking inside as you smiled.

"Nice to see you too, Jin-Woo" you placed a cup of coffee in front of him with a breakfast croissant.

Jin-Woo was about to complain but you just stopped him.

"Just eat it. If you don't I'll force you too...you haven't eaten well in a while so it's on the house" you pocked his stomach as he just chuckles, nervously.

"Thank you" he mumbles as you smile, watching him eat.

"Seo-Yun take these to table 2 and these are for table 6"

"Okay"

It was another day as you were now working at the cafe. You finally meet the other two and least to say, they are your children now.

They were too cute as you just smiled at how chaotic they were. Seo-Yun had to help them ask you to teach them for their up coming exams which you just agreed to instantly.

Ye-Jun was a sweet boy but you don't want to get on his bad side. One customer was arguing with him as he tried his best to calm him down but that stopped when he was destroying the place. Next thing you know Ye-Jun was dragging an unconscious customer outside.

Ji-Yoo was basically Seo-Yun twin as they both helped you once she found out you came out of a double dungeon. You sigh but let her as you wound just make treats for them in return.

"Ji-Yoo, make sure the muffins don't get burnt" you walked over as she nods.

"Yes, sir!" She playfully salutes as you just laughed.

You felt your phone vibrate as you walked away into the back and opened it to see a message from Jin-Woo.

Jin-Woo
Want to go to a dungeon with me?

M/n
Sure, I'll be by your house in 20 minutes then. Oh and do you want me to bring you anything from the cafe

Jin-Woo
Just coffee

You smiled as you walked back to the front. "I'll be gone for the rest of the day so Seo-Yun, your in charge"

"Where you going? Got a date?" Seo-Yun smirks as you just sigh at her, grabbing two coffees.

"No it's not a date. Just seeing a friend, idiot. So stop dreaming" you tells her as you walked away.

"You are going on a date!!" Seo-Yun ran outside as you just sigh at your coworkers.