ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

"M/n..."

"Sorry, Jin-Woo. I'll be here for a bit longer"

You sat on your hotel porch as you talked with Jin-Woo on the phone. It seem your grandmother was in the last stage of eternal sleep and many not even wake up now.

You couldn't help but break down completely once you got to the hotel as Jin-Woo called you, wondering if you would be coming back.

He could hear your cries as you explained him about what was told to you. His heart broke at your cries.

He never liked it when your smile changed, your eyes watered and darken. You promised to there with him yet he couldn't.

He promised himself to help you. No matter what, he'll make sure your cries were happened again.

"You want me to join you to a dungeon?"

"Yeah"

It's been at least a week or so as you just rest at home or go out to do your daily quest or lower rank dungeons.

"I guess I could. The cafe is close due to the student break and the only ones who buy there are from the campus. You think Jin-Ah could keep Rico with her?" You asked Jin-Woo.

This dungeon was something the system gave so who knows how long you'll both be in there.

"Jin-Ah wouldn't say no for Rico"

You chuckle "yeah that's true. I'll be by your apartment in 20 minutes"

"Alright"

"This is so weird

"This is so weird..."

You and Jin-Woo entered the dungeon. It seems there was hallway yet no monsters presence were near.

Suddenly a screen showed up as you just jumped back, still not used to screens appearing in a second.

╒               ╕
ǫᴜᴇsᴛ
╘              ╛
[ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ǫᴜᴇsᴛ:ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ's sᴏᴜʟs! (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)]

ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ ɪs ғɪʟʟᴇғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs. ʜᴜɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴡʙ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴏᴜʟs.

ғᴏʀ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs

ǫᴜᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇǫᴜᴜʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ:
-10,000 ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ sᴏᴜʟs

ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ(s):
-1. ɪᴛᴇᴍ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏᴏsɪɴɢ
-2. ʙᴏᴜɴᴜs sᴛᴀᴛs +20
-3. ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ