ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

"Hey, Jin-Woo do you have any dream? Your always helping us but never yourself"

"I don't care..."

You sigh as you flicked Jin-Woo's forehead. You were both now in college as Jin-Ah was in middle school.

Thankfully you both got a scholarship into a college as you didn't have to bother about school bills but just the work.

You got tried at the first week due to all the meeting the principal and teachers had. They basically dumped stacks of papers on you as you just left your soul leave your body.

"Well you should start things about something! Jin-Ah wants to be a doctor while I'm in business. So now let me take care of the bills and make sure you get a career you want. We only have one life so stop worrying and live!"

"...alright"

"Amazing..."

You watched amazed at the battle right in front of you. You could feel every wave of magic energy and mana used.

But the one that got your attention was Baek Yoon-Ho. He was fighting against someone who was called Atsushi Kumamoto.

It seem though Atsushi was an S-rank hunter he seemed to be the shy type. Even being shy you felt the slight blood lush coming from him.

Yoon-Hoo magic presence got stronger as you noticed his hands turn into claws. It seem he is using his full potential.

"You're way more of a wimp than I thought! Shane. Your reawakening should have put you as one of the top amongst all the S-rank hunters!" Yoon-Ho yells out.

Atsushi barely dodged Yoon-Ho's attack as you heard a loud crash.

Looking over you saw Dong-Ook on the floor as there stood a victorious Kenzo Tanaka.

"I guess it's my win, when it comes down to strength"

"Haha...I can't believe I got slammed to the ground. This is a first"

Another slam made you turn to see Tae-Gyu pushed into the wall by Minoru Hoshino. It caused a giant crater into the wall.

"I can assume that this is my win, right?"

It seem the last two were Hae-In and Yoon-Ho as Yoon-Ho was going to fight three while Hae-In was facing Kanae Tawata.

Even if you've know that Hae-In fighting with a sword she was able to fight even without it. Her movement were like a dancer as she was fast but elegant which fighting.

Before Kanae could attack Hae-In brought her hand down, blinding her enough for her to get behind her and touch her back.

You saw Hae-In immediately running over to Yoon-Ho but Atsushi was right behind her. Before Atsushi could attack her, Hae-In was the first as she punched him in the face.

The scent of blood got you as the sudden sense massive waves of blood lust came right after. You watch as Atsushi eyes turned red as he wasn't the wimp you saw but he was angry.

"This is bad...Hunter Chae Hae-In may be killed by Kumamoto if this continues" you bit your thumbnail, worried.

Atsushi jumped just before slamming his fist down. Hae-In was able to dodge but Atsushi didn't waist a second to jump towards Hae-In.

"Jin-Woo..." you got his attention as he nodded.

He immediately disappeared from your side as you saw him now holding Atsushi's foot down and Hae-In to the side. It caused a massive sock wave as you sigh, relieved.