ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

"M/n!!"

"Don't worry, I'll alright!"

It was another day as you almost got ran over but you were able to jump out of the way. You stood up as Jin-Woo ran over.

There were a few people who stopped to ask if you were okay but then left once they got your answer.

"You shouldn't have run, what if you got hit?!" Jin-Woo yells as you nervously laughed.

"Clam down, I'm alright"

"But you could have been injured or worse, killed"

You sigh as you grabbed Jin-Woo's hand, surprising him. You brought it over your heart as he could feel it's beats.

"I'm here. I'm alive so calm down"

"...okay"

"Really?! Your mother wakes up as well?!"

"Yeah! I heard your grandmother wake up today!"

You got a call from Jin-Ah as you weren't expecting the news. Her mother, Kyung-Hye, has waken up from eternal sleep during the night you and Jin-Woo returned back.

'That's suspicious...could Jin-Woo have done some to waken them up?' You think.

"Anyway, would you tell Kyung-Hye that I say hello?"

"Alright. Bye M/n-oppa!"

"Bye"

You sigh softly as you finished cooking. Once you placed the food on the plates you walked out the kitchen and into the balcony where your grandmother was resting.

She wanted to look out, towards the city as she sees. Many things have changed since she was asleep.

You decided not to tell her about the system because you felt you would be called an idiot. Sometimes you think you got her attitude instead of your mother's.

Like hell you wonder if you hanged out with her to much which caused to to get her vocabulary, not a very child like vocabulary.

'That might explain why only few people can only handle me. I wonder how I graduated from high school' you sigh.

"This is amazing...many ladies and men would want to be with someone like you" your grandmother chuckles as you sigh.

"Yeah, yeah, you want me to be with someone but in reality not many people could handle this dumbass"you point to yourself.

"I'm not saying you have to be in a relationship but I just want you to be happy..."

"I'm happy, you and those I love near me make me happy enough so I don't need anyone else" you tell her as you ate.

"So, how is the Sung family?" You grandmother asked.

You explained your time with them, from playing around with Jin-Ah and the time you had to run away from a teacher to when you slept, on the fucking table.

You and your grandmother laughed at your crazy times until you got a call.

You get up as you walked inside. Looking down at your phone it was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hunter L/n M/n, this is Hunter Association, Go Gun-Gee speaking"

Your eyes widen as you couldn't believe it. You were talking to the chairman of the Hunter Association. You were a bit nervous, thinking of what you did wrong.