ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

"Snow!!"

"M/n wait!"

Jin-Woo chased after you as you just laughed. It was December as you and him took a small trip to the mountains with his mother and sister. You were going to visit your grandmother but Hyung-Hye, Jin-Woo's mother suddenly decided to take you all on a trip.

Something was wrong as she received a call from the hospital which you would later find out your grandmother is now in eternal sleep.

"You have to wait for us m/n!" Jin-Woo tells you as he finally catches up to you.

"Sorry..." you mumble as Jin-Woo just sigh.

"It's alright but next time please wait" Jin-Woo tells you as you nodded.

"Oh god..."

You sigh as you sat on the couch next to Jin-Woo. You weren't expecting him to be in your apartment and didn't want to hear the lecture he was giving you.

"Calm down! It was just a quest" you tell Jin-Woo.

"Are you an idiot? This is the system quest we are talking about and you had finish 15 floor filled with monsters in 2 days!" Jin-Woo says as you sigh at him.

"Jin-Woo I can handle myself now. Please calm down" you say.

Jin-Woo sighs in frustration as he didn't want to see you get hurt again. He didn't even want you to have the system but it was the only thing that kept you alive like him.

You both were forced to make a decision and you chose to live but that came with a price, the system.

"Alright but please let me come with you next time" Jin-Woo tells you.

You smile as he wasn't mad anymore "Alright!"

"No!! I don't want to go!!"

"It's just a D-rank dungeon! Stop being so lazy!"

You were trying to kick a Jin-Woo off you as you didn't want go to the raid the guild has called you all for. You just stared at the message before running into the room before Jin-Woo could drag you out.

You just came back an hour ago and now you have to go back to a dungeon. This was the worst day ever.

"You don't have to do anything. I'll take care of your part but just come" Jin-Woo pulls your blanket off you as you just threw him you pillow.

"You better promise that or I'll shove ice down your back!" You threatened him as he just laughed at your threats.

Once you changed into some clothes for a raid you pet Rico and left some food for him before closing the door behind you.