The Promise ( 2 )

enjoy the story 😊
.
.
.

3 weeks Yeji is finally awake from her coma. Hyunjin was glad that she didn't slept too long. Hyunjin had plans of what to do with Yeji for 8 years.

Yeji was allowed to go from the hospital, on their way back home Hyunjin decided to bought Yeji an ice cream. "Oppa , i want vanilla flavour" Yeji said as she sat on a bench near the ice cream shop. "Okay , wait here" Hyunjin said and he enter the ice cream shop.

Few minutes passed , Hyunjin finally back with 2 different ice cream flavour. He gave one to Yeji , while the other is for himself. "Thank youu oppa~" she said happily as she ate the ice cream. Hyunjin smiled.

7 years later
time skip bcs imma laazzyyy

Both Yeji and Hyunjin are 27 years old. Hyunjin had a girlfriend name Ryujin , Yeji's close friend . They had been dating for 3 years now.

Through every year , Hyunjin began to worried because there's only 1 more year to be with Yeji. He didn't knew that time went so passed. Yeji sat on the coucj beside him, "yak , you okay ?" Yeji said. Tbh , Yeji knew about this but she remain silent.

*bark*

A sound of dog , yup 2 years ago Hyunjin adopted a dog so Yeji wont feel alone when he's out. Yeji named the dog Kkami.

Kkami climb and sat on Yeji's lap, need attention from her. She just smiled and pat Kkami's head as she play with the dog's tail. Hyunjin quitely took a picture of her playing with the dog (uWu).

"Oppa , when will you marry Ryujin ? you guys habe been dating for 3 years noww" Yeji said.

"I already planned to marry her because I already propose to her , remember??" Hyunjin said. "Oo right I completely forgot about that" She said.

"So...when will-"

"Next year Ji , at 31st October"

"New year?? woww nice date of wedding"

"I know"

1 year later

Hyunjin already wear his formal clothes for his wedding with Ryujin. He smile , it's his happy day and also his sad day. Today is the day he's getting married with Ryujin, but also losing his one and only family for him

"Jinnie , what's wrong ??" Ryujin walk inside his room.

"N-nothing Ryu , it's just-"

"I know , I'm also sad because i lose one and only best friend for me"

Time skip after the wedding

Both husband and wife went to a grave yard. There's a standing stone with name 'Hwang Yeji' on it.

Hyunjin let out his tear as Ryujin hug him also crying quietly.

"Yeji-ah, my only sibling that I love and care so much. Why you have to leave me and Ryujin already ?? I still want to spend more time with you" Hyunjin said between his cry session.

"Honey, she's safe up there. She's obviously watching us from heaven" Ryujin tried to convince her husband and also trying to calm him.

"Yeji-ah , I hope you're happy now that you wont feel any pain and sorrow in this world. You can now have your peaceful time in heaven" Hyunjin said and smiled.

Both husband and wife finally went back to their shared-house. Still sad , but remain happy for their wedding has ended.

Flashback

2 hours before dead coming for her. She writted massages for Hyunjin , Ryujin , and for both of them. While she writted, she had a headache , but she keep writting. 2 letters already finished , she's in the middle of writting a letter for Hyunjin when suddenly she fell from her chair. She tried to fight her headache , she sat back on her chair as she continue to write.

1 hour passed , she finished all the letters. She put them inside a box with few presents along.

She checked the time , 25 minutes left. She sat on the couch as she held an album with her and hyunjin picts. She smiled as she look at the last page. It was Yeji playing with kkami and Hyunjin's writting 'my sweet sister🙆' with a little drawing.   Not long after kkami came as he climbed to side on Yeji's lap. He bark needed attention from her. She smiled as she put the album beside her and she patted the dogs head and play with the dog's tail.

"You remind me of Hyunjin , I hope he take cares of  you" she said. She looked at the time again , 5 more minutes left. 'Ah..how sad' she thought.

Hyunjin walked inside the house going to the living room. He look at the couch , there's Yeji sat in the middle and there's also kkami there. Hyunjin sat beside Yeji and immediately hug her.

"Yeji-ah , I'm always grateful that you're my little sister. Thank you for making me happy" he said as he cried. Yeji just smiled , "Your job for making me happy is now done , I have one more job for you and probably be the last one" she said.

Hyunjin let go the hug as he looked as her. "Anything for my beloved sister"

"Never made Ryujin sad or feel any pain , always stay beside her , and don't forget to take care of kkami too..." she said as she looked really pale. There's only 2 minutes left.

Hyunjin cried more , "Hikss... I will yeji-ah... I will". She just chuckled as she swiped all the tears from her brother's eyes.

"You job now is to make your wife and your future family happy , not me anymore. Because my job is done now" she smiled as she leaned on hyunjin shoulder.

10:00

"Oppa..."

09:00

"Yes Ji ?"

08:00

07:00

06:00

05:00

"I..."

04:00

"Love...

03:00

"You."

02:00

"...hiks , I love you to Yeji-ah"

01:00

00:00

Hyunjin cried , as he hug his sister's dead body. "hiks...thanks you yeji- ah"

He cried more as the dog that was on Yeji's lap start to bark.

Hyunjin wipe all histears as he hold kkami in his arms. "I know kkami...i know" he said.

He layed yeji's body on the couch as he cover her with her favorite blanket.

"Rest well , Hwang Yeji"

.
.
.

FIN

.
.
.

fun fact : i cried when i write this 😕

* please don't mind the typos
hope u guys like this chapter , those who want to know the letter. I'll post it in the next chapter 😊

see you in the next chapter !

- sea