VAMPIRE SLAYER

Wherein both Yeji and Hyunjin were siblings. Their parents decided to divorce, Mr. Hwang taking Yeji, as Mrs. Hwang taking Hyunjin.

.
.
.

Hwang Yeji, she's currently studying at SOPA, she lived like a normal girl at day. But when the nights come, she went outside to slay vampires. In one night, she could kill 3-5 vampires.

Yeji's POV :

My name is Hwang Yeji. Call me Yeji, I'm a vampire slayer. Vampires shouldn't be exist! They need to be killed! I never like vampires after since my father had an accident that is connected with the vampires. My father told me that my mom died after she had me. He also said that I'm the only child in the family, no siblings. My father told me to never go deeper to Zalo forest. I usually hunts vampires from the outside of the forest. I never planned to go deeper.

But sometimes, I felt like there's something I must find out behind Zalo forest. So I decided to go tomorrow without my father knowing anything.

.
.
.
Time skip>>

I wear my hunting outfit. Not forgetting to bring the weapons to fight them. I went down stairs, my dad said something to me, "like I said Yeji, don't go inside the forest. Use the bait to lure them out from the forest" He gave me bottles of blood. Idk from who but I don't care man. 'I guess I have to lied then' I thought.
I looked at my father, and smile a little. "I don't need to use bait, and I won't father" With that I went outside, holding a crossbows

(Just imagine that this was Yeji, holding a crossbow with silvers arrows behind her back, hAwt-)

I pulled down my head hoodie more so my face is covered up. I slowly walk further to Zola forest. Aiming my crossbow just in case.

Author's POV

As Yeji reach what she call 'behind Zola forest' she was confused. There's a house, quite modern you can say. She heard something behind her , she immediately turn around and aiming her crossbow. But then she put the crossbow down, knowing it was just an old lady. As she tried to turn around again, Yeji widened her eyes. She look at the old lady, how is she here?? Is the old lady the owner of this house??? !

"Excuse me ma'am, do you live in that house? " Yeji asked her. The old lady hug her body. Making Yeji surprised and tried to let go her weak body that was hugging her very tight. "Let me go ma'am! Who do you think you are?! " Yeji pushed the old lady.

The old lady answered that making Yeji much more confuse. "Y-yeji ah, I knew it's you".

.
.
.
Time skip>>

After few times, Yeji was getting irritated and sick of the old lady's long talk. " You know what ma'am! First of all, I am not your daughter! Second of all, my mom is already dead because having me! Third, I don't know you!! " She answered. She walk back inside the forest deciding to go back home. In the middle of her walking session, she felt like there's someone watches her from far. "I know you are near here, come out you trash" After Yeji said that, she stopped her step aiming her crossbows that is already 3 silver arrows.

"Who are you?" Yeji asked the vampire that decided to show up. Yeji thinks that the vampire is probably at the same age. He was wearing a casual outfit

 He was wearing a casual outfit

(imagine him as Hyunjin)

"There's nothing for you to know, Hwang Yeji" Said him. Yeji widened her eyes, she put down her crossbows. Looking coldly at him, "how did you know my name?! "

"I'll explain everything if you just follow me to the house" He said. 2 minutes of staring contest, Yeji rolled her eyes. "Fine"

.
.
.
Time skip>>

Yeji and Hyunjin eventually sat in the living room chairs. The old lady came towards Hyunjin, "dear, what took you so long hm? "

Hyunjin just smiled "I had work to do mom".

.
.
.
Time skip>>

" So... You're my mom? And you are my brother?? " Yeji asked disbelief of whatnthenold lady's story. "Yes Yeji, you keep asking that for 10 times!!" Said the vampire named Hyunjin. "My father told me that my mother died because she had me and I don't-"

"YOUR FATHER FUCKING LIED TO YOU! " hyunjin shouted at Yeji. Their mom was asleep already btw. She was taken aback by the sudden shout from Hyunjin, his sibling. She stood up, walked closer to Hyunjin and slapped his right cheek. Hyunjin decided to stay quiet not wanting to make the condition much more worse. "One thing I want to say... IF YOU ARE MY SIBLING, WHY YOU NEVER PLANNED TO LOOK FOR ME YOU HWANG FUCKING IDIOT HYUNJIN! " it was Yeji's turn to shout as she continue. "I FREAKING WAITED FOR 18 YEARS OLD!!... AND KNOWING THAT MY OWN BROTHER DOESN'T EVEN CARE FOR HIS DONGSAENG MAKING ME REALIZE- THAT MAYBE I DON'T NEED ONE IN MY LIFE" she said almost crying. Hyunjin felt REALLY guilty and he felt as he fail to protect his family.

"I'm sorry Yeji ah I know tha-"

"enough I'm going back home, hoping not too see you and probably mom either!  She walked outside the house and walk through the forest. Hyunjin tried his best to prevent Yeji. But no use at all.

Hyunjin silently cried, " I'll find my ways to get my dongsaeng back

.
.
.

Hohohoo how was the plot?? Hope you guys like it! If there's any typo, mind to tell me in the comments here. Don't forget to leave a vote too '

see you in the next chapter
-sea