stubborn

Wherein Yeji always being stubborn a.k.a never listening her brother's word a lot of time
.
.
.

(Author's POV)

Yeji had just arrived from school, her brother, Hyunjin came early because their schedule is different. Hyunjin was watching TV as he heard a door rattling open, he already knew it was Yeji so he doesn't really care much.
"Hai oppa!" She said cheerfully.
She walk her way to the kitchen still with her school's outfit not even bother to change it. She went to the drawer to grabbed 2 snacks and she opened the fridge to took 5 cans of sodas with a little bit alcohol as she walks across the living room. And of course Hyunjin notice her, he stood up and stopped in front of Yeji. "What do you think you're doing huh?" He asked as he crossed his arms across his chest. "What? I'm hungry, I can't eat snacks??" She said annoyinly. "Not that, you couldn't handle yourself for drinking 5 cans of soda! And mom will be so angry at you" Hyunjin said as he tried to grabbed some of the soda's from Yeji's hand. "So what? It doesn't matter, I'm grown up now. You can't control over me!" She said trying to get away.
"You'll get sick if you drink 5 cans of sodas in one day!" He said still blocking Yeji's way.

"Ugh! Just get out of my way! You're being annoying, Geez!" Yeji snapped
"Why you're so stubborn? Fine! I won't help you when mom find this out" Hyunjin said giving up as he gave Yeji way to her bedroom.
"Whatta bitch" Yeji mumbled under her breath as she closed the door.
Hyunjin just sighed, 'why are you so stubborn Yeji? I'm getting worried' He thought to himself as he sat back on the couch and he decided to check on Yeji few hours later
.
.
.
Time skip>>

Hyunjin woke uo from his slumber and checked the time at his phone, 17:30 PM. Their mom comes home at 20:00 PM. He decided to go to the kitchen to cook something for both of them. As Hyunjin preparing the plates he heard a little cried of sniffles. He hurriedly went upstair towards Yeji's bedroom. He opened the door loudly for Yeji to heard, she jumped a bit falling off the bed, but luckily Hyunjin catched her light figured and put her back in the bed.

Yeji was hella drunk, she kept rolling around the bed with a pout. Saying bunch of words like "oh woww I'm flyin~~" or "ughh I'm one depressed bitch that needs to stopped studying kakwkdkw~~" Hyunjin thought that was hella cute. He decided to clean the mess his sister made and went back to Yeji. "Hey Ji!" Hyunjin said slightly shaking Yeji to woke up. She's half drunk and half sober right now, "hm what is it?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes slowly with a pout.
"Go change your clothes, it smells a lot like an alcohol. You better change before mom finds out!" Hyunjin said to Yeji, as she stand up feeling slightly dizzy. Hyunjin helped her to keep balanced while he said "Aish this is the causs of you being stubborn towards your own brother" with a chuckled. "Shut up!" Yeji said.
"I'm gonna go downstair to continue making dinner, you go change and make sure to put the old clothes directly to the laundry machine not the basket" Hyunjin said
"Alright mother!" Yeji said fully sober now.

He went downstair to continue making dinner, tteoboki, ramyeon, and kimchi.
Minutes later, Yeji went downstair wearing Hyunjin's loose t-shirt that almost reach Yeji's knees and the sleeves almost reach her elbows, Hyunjin just smiled at her before continuing.
Apparently, Yeji decided to help him with the ingredients.
.
.
.

Finally the dinner was ready, they both sat down at eat slowly and in a comfortable silence.
They sometimes tells a jokes, at the end they laugh together untill their dinner is finish.

Yeji is the one who washes the dishes as Hyunjin went to his bedroom to do his homework.
While he was doing his homework, he heard his bedroom door creaked open, he turn his head to saw Yeji with a smile, Hyunjin smile back and continuing his homework again.
Yeji decided to lay down on Hyunjin's bed waiting for him to finish. And eventually he finish sooner than she expected. Hyunjin close all of his books and jumps towards his bed tickling Yeji on her waist, Yeji wiggled around. "AHH HYUNJIN STOP~!" Yeji said between laughter, Hyunjin just smiled and continue tickling Yeji untill both of them are exhausted. Hyunjin laid beside Yeji. "What is it?" Hyunjin asked looking at the ceiling. "Nah nothing though. I just want your attention" Yeji said with her pout looking at Hyunjin. He cooed cutely at her as he pinched Yeji's bothside cheeks and stretch it around. Yeji just whined. And finally Hyunjin stopped. "I want a cuddles" Hyunjin said this time he's the one who pout. Yeji sighed, "Ugh fine" She said while she opened her arms as Hyunjin hugged Yeji tightly. "Yah! Hyunjin I can't b-breath" Yeji said. "Oops sorry you're just to cute~~".

"Hyunjin"

"Yes Yeji?"

"I'm glad that I had a brother like you, you always tried your best to cheer me up when I'm sad. You would gave me a hug when I needed one, you would cuddle me everytime I cried after. I love you Hyunjinnie"

Hyunjin was very touched with his sister's word. He smiled as he brush his hand on Yeji's soft hair.

"Aww I love you too Yeji...I'm also glad to have a sister like you" he was about to continue untill he heard soft snores from his own sisters.
Hyunjin smiled.
"Even though you're always being a stubborn sister, I still care about you" Hyunjin said and finally he went asleep with Yeji in his arms
.
.
.
I'm soft right now :))
Anyways stay safe out there...and please stay at home
And also STREAM SKZ AND ITZY'S MVS so you guys won't be bored.
Tbh, online class is killing me though. I couldn't even focused on the subject my teacher was talking about.
My mind was full of skz and itzy
But also IZONE since they were amazing. Btw no one asked but my bias is Chaewon and Yena lmaoo~~
Word count: 1063