Missing Your Hugs

Hwang Hyunjin is a famous kpop Main Dancer who debuted under JYP Ent called Stray Kids, right now they are going on a world tour across Europe.

The fans know that Hyunjin has a little sister, but theu didn't knew it was Yeji

Hwang Yeji is a well-known talented trainee under JYP Ent. She's known with her dance skill and her stage presence. With her hard work and practice, she made it to debut line and now she's the part of a famous JYP's girlgroup rookie, ITZY. She's the Main Dancer with Chaeryeong in the group and also the leader.

Now, ITZY were having a break from their schedule and they were allowed to go to their dorms to rest.

Yeji sighed in releived as she made her way to her own house.
She really want to be alone that time.

Yeji's pov

"Yeji, we have arrived!"

I smiled at the driver as I open the door and got off with my bag.

"Okay...thxx Junmin-shi (lol I made that name up) you can go back to JYP building. Thx for drive me here"

"Your welcome, Yeji"

As the car drove away, I make my way into my house well. No just mine though, me and Hyunjin's. And yes he's my big brother oof.

I unlock the door and I went to my bedroom upstairs not forgetting to close back the door. I put my bag on the bed and I change into comfy clothes. I wear white oversized t-shirt with black shorts and I went downstair to the living room and was greeted my Kkami (uwuu I love you Kkami~~) running towards me while he barks happily.

I smiled and I lift Kkami up as I petted him, I sit on the couch turning the TV on. I saw the news about Stray Kids gone viral around the world because of their world tour. I smile at it and I looked down to see Kkami look back at me, 'he must be hungry huh?' So I put him down and I walk to the kitchen as Kkami followed. I open the drawer and took two bowls for pet (lol I don't know what that is).

One for the food and one for water. Since I knew that Kkami really likes tomato, I went to the fridge and open it looking for a tomatoes. I grabbed it and I cut the tomatoes into small pieces and I put the tomatoes in his bowl and not forgetting to also pour the water into his bowl.

I put both bowls down and immediately Kkami eat it up, I slowly patted his head
"Eat well Kkami-yaa"

With that I left the kitchen and sit back again at the couch and I watch TV again.
.
.
.
Time skip>>

I was bored watching TV the whole time and Kkami walk back to me and he sat on my lap wanting my attention. I rubbed his back and play with his tail a bit.
I put my attention back to the TV as I watched the news
'JYP has confirmed that Stray Kids's world tour is over and they will be resting for a while'
.

When Yeji heard that, she was really happy that she could spent her time with Hyunjin.

"Kkami-yaa"

Kkami looks up at her
"Jinnie will be here soon!"

Kkami as if he understand her words start to wave his tail in excitement.

She smiled at the dog. She put him down and turn the TV off and walk to her bedroom upstairs as Kkami followed.

She lied on top of the bed with Kkami also there sitting in Yeji's stomach, it tickles Yeji a bit.

When suddenly her phone buzzed, Yeji took her phone and saw it was from Hyunjin. She smiled at the message and she reply