Really?

Where Yeji caught Hyunjin playing games and skipping online school and not focusing on class.

Yeji's POV :

It's 6:30 in the morning, I woke up and took a shower. I put on my uniforms and sat down on my study table. Preparing my online school, laptop, books, notes, etc. My first class was Biology, not that hard to be honest. I write notes during the explanation. And suddenly I heard a loud noise in the kitchen. I stopped writting, being curious.

"Who the hell is that? making noises in the morning, a great way to ruin my mood" I said as I stood up, walk myself out of my bedroom and going downstairs heading towards the kitchen.

"Hey! Stop that noise" I said. I look around the kitchen and found Hyunjin, my brother. Stealing most of the snacks that I just bought with my mom a few days ago.

Reader's POV :

"What?"

That's all he said. And leave the kitchen with the snacks.

Yeji rolled her eyes, "Oppa what the fuck?! "

"Language lil sis!"

Hyunjin shouted from his bedroom.

Yeji just sighed, decided to go back and followed up the lessons.

.

It is now 12:30 in the afternoon, Yeji is now having her 3rd lesson. Which is Economy. She really likes this lesson. In the middle of her, writting down few notes. Hyunjin suddenly barged inside her room.

Yeji was startled as she jump from her seat. She protested, "Oppa, seriously?!"

Hyunjin doesn't give any answers, he layed down on her bed and stare at the ceiling. "Do you have any games on your laptop?"

"Why you asking that?"

"..."

Yeji stared at Hyunjin suspiciously. "Don't tell me-"

"Yes"

Yeji stood up from the seat and grab her plushie, hitting Hyunjin. "GET.THE.FUCK.OUT.OF.MY.ROOM" she said every hit. Hyunjin tried to protect himself. "AHH SIS WHYY"

"cause you're annoying, don't bother when I'm still doing online school" She said as she sat down and left the zoom. It's recess time.

"So that means I can bother you after school?" He asked.

"What? Fuck no" She said.

"Why so toxic homie? Are you in a bad mood or something? Did someone hurt your feeling? tell me, I'll kick them in the ass if that's necessary" He said.

"pfft no need, I'm just tired. That's it" She said. And she continues

"So, how's your school, oppa?"

"Nope, I skipped online school today" He said. Yeji just sighed, her brother always skipped schools, wether it's offline or online. The same.

"Oh my god" Yeji said. She stood up and grab her money pocket. "Where are you going sis?" He asked.

"I'm going to sell you to the neighbor"

Hyunjin dramatically gasped, "How could you do that to your own brother?!"

"Stop being dramatic, accompany me to go to the market, I'm buying few snacks" She said.

"Alright then" He said as he stood up from yeji's bed and leave the room.

.

At the market, they somehow fight each other over which snacks to buy.

"I TOLD YOU, WE'RE BUYING THIS ONE"

"NO, THIS ONE ONLY"

"Oh come onnn siss"

"no"

"damn, I'm sad"

"stop being dramatic" Yeji said.

At the end Yeji bought both, her choice and his. During on their way back home, Hyunjin talks a lot. Yeji just stay silent, already used to it. But not for the people who walks passed them. Giving them weird stares.

"Oppa I, swear to God I would kill you right now if you won't stop talking" Yeji said. "Geez calm down, fine then"

.

It is now 23:15 at midnight. Yeji was studying geography. Hearing Hyunjin's cussing a lot. "He's probably playing games with his friends now, ugh" She said on herself.

meanwhile,

"FUCK! YOU GUYS DID IT WRONG" Hyunjin said on the microphone.

"SHIT!"

Yeji will sure kill him on the next day.

Hey everyone, it's been a while. No, it's beeeeeeeeeeen a while since the last time I updated. I was busy with school.

See you in the next chapter!
- sea