Bad Terms (2)

Timeskip

Yeji is now studying as a college student, 3rd year exactly. She already forgotten the incident where she fought with Hyunjin. They rarely talked to each other, either its because of Yeji still avoiding him or other reason.

She is now trying to opened up towards her brother, Hyunjin.

Yeji had just arrived from college, she checked the time. 18:00 PM.

She went upstairs, took a shower, dressed up. And went back to downstairs. "Ah I'm hungry... " Yeji said.

"Emm, what should I cook?" She examined the fridge and check the drawers. Ah! she wants to make a spaghetti.

.

The spaghetti is ready to be served, Yeji smiled. And what a coincidence, the front door opened, revealing Hyunjin.

"He looks tired" Yeji thought.

Hyunjin walked inside, not forgetting to close the door. "Good evening, Yeji! How was college"

"As usual" Yeji answered as she sat down on the kitchen stool. "I was making 2 spaghetti for myself, but if you haven't eaten at all. Here"

She pushed slightly the other plate with spaghetti, and meatballs on top. Hyunjin smiled a bit, "Thanks! You know me well" He washed his hands on the sink and sat down across the table.

In the middle of eating, Hyunjin decided to start a conversation.

"Hey-"

"I forgive you"

Hyunjin was confused, "I'm sorry?"

"I'm not repeating myself, you heard it already. Now, let's not talk about that topic from now on" Yeji explained, already finished with her food. She stood up and washed the dishes. Hyunjin went silent.

After washing the dishes, Yeji went upstairs. "If you're looking for me, I'm inside my room. Studying" She half shouted closing her bedroom door.

Hyunjin nodded to himself, and continue eating the food Yeji made. Truly, Hyunjin felt happy, knowing that Yeji has forgiven him. He decided to go back outside to bought Yeji her favorite desserts.

.

It was 22:30 PM, Yeji has just finished studying and doing her homeworks for tomorrow, she stood up, stretching her body. "Ouch, feeling old already" She said to herself.

Not long after. that, she heard a knock on her door, "What is it?" She asked.

"Can I come in, Ji?" It was Hyunjin.

Yeji think for a moment, and answered "Yes you may".

Hyunjin walked in, and sat on the edge of Yeji's bed.

Yeji's still tyding up her desk.

There's a moment of silent, " Look if you're not gonna talk at all th-"

"Let's hangout" Hyunjin said bluntly.

Yeji thought for a while, and ended up agreeing to her brother's sort of invitation.

Hyunjin smiled, "great, get ready then!" with that he went out.

"Bro I'm not done with tyding my desk here, at least help me!" Yeji said, shouted at the end.

But Hyunjin didn't listen but just left.
.
.
.
TIMESKIP
.
.
.

Both of the siblings are now inside the car, with Hyunjin driving. They decided to eat street food and eating inside the car. Both of them starting to get close like a normal sibling does. Yeji is no more tensed, angry, or stressed. Both of them laugh with every joke that Hyunjin made. Which means he laughed at his own jokes too.

They went out until 10:00 PM.

"Ya! I think we have to go back home, mom's gonna kill us you know!" Yeji stated.

"Yeah I think you're right"

Long story short, they made it back home.

Ms. Hwang was washing the dishes, saw her kids. "Hey you two, where have you guys been? look at the time! It's 10:00 PM"

"Sorry mom, we were just looking for something to eat outside" Hyunjin said.

"Oh yeah? until night? well.. since you two are grown ups already I guess I can let this slide, but don't forget to ask permission first!" said Ms. Hwang.

"Yes mom, never gonna happen again" said Yeji.

Ms. Hwang stared at them both, "you two are getting close I see? everything seems okay now"

Hyunjin smiled, "yeah, we do"

Three of them laugh happily, now that both Hyunjin and Yeji are fine.

.
.
.

HI EVERYONE!
I FINALLY UPDATED, I'M TRULY SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY LONGGG HIATUS 😭, because I lost my motivation to continue this book. And now... I'M BACK!
I'LL BE UPDATING MORE IN THE FUTURE DON'T WORRY!

see you in the next chapter!
-sea