small fight

.
.
.

Yeji was doing her homework for the 5th time. She has to finish it in a day.
She's been stressing a lot with homework, school project, and tests, like she could yeet herself out of her window. (literally me!)

Yeji didn't notice that she has been ignoring Hyunjin the whole time.

.

Hyunjin is watching TV and he got bored and he decided to play with his phone for the next 30 minutes still bored.

He decided to see Yeji for a while.

He went upstair to Yeji's bedroom which is right beside his room

Hyunjin opens the door slowly not wanting to disturb Yeji.

"Yejii~~~"

"What?"

Hyunjin was indeed surprise with her cold tone.

"I want cuddles~~"

"Not the right time"

"Comee onn~~~"

"I said not the right time!" Yeji raised her voice a bit

"Hmph! Meanie~~"

"Whatever"

Hyunjin was sad because the way Yeji answers towards him and she's not even look at him all the time

"How many homeworks left you have to do~~?"

"Just a bunch"

"Yeah a bunch as if it thousands of it"

Yeji look annoyed with Hyunjin around her while she's trying to finish her homeworks "What do you want Jinnie?!"

Hyunjin was surprise for the 2nd time and he snap

"Why you always with your homework even though it needs to be done next week?! You keep ignoring me just to finish a homework, at least you relaxed a bit do something else other than doing those homeworks a whole day!"

Yeji remains calm as she continue her homeworks and ignoring Hyunjin.

"See?! You're ignoring your own brother! Ugh you know what...don't talk to me!" with that he walks out of Yeji's room and slam the door closed

She felt guilty for ignoring and being cold towards her own brother, she bit her bottom lip and she keep continuing her homeworks.
.
.
.

Few hours had passed, and finally Yeji was done and she could relaxed a bit.

She tidy her desks and she flop on the bed to take a quick nap

.

Yeji feeling something off, she went downstair to eat some snacks. When she enters the kitchen, she saw Hyunjin looking for something at the fridge. He closed it and turned around as they shared eye-contact.

Hyunjin broke the eye contact and walked pass Yeji without saying anything. Yeji felt really guilty again.

She went to open the drawer and took out her favorite snack and favorite drink.

She went upstair to watch netflix, but her heart keeps telling Yeji that there's something off while Yeji herself is clueless.

After watching netflix, she checked the time, 12:30 AM
'Dang' Yeji thought. She changed her clothes, black oversized sweater that almost reach her knee, and black leggins.

She went outside to throw the left-overs. Yeji was going back from downstair walking pass Hyunjin's bedroom.

And that's when she heard sniffles or small cry. Yeji hesitate wether she should come inside or giving him space for a while. She decided to do the first one