" i have my ways"

-A/N-
It's the time you all have been waiting for... I think anyways

  Benjamin Wadsworth as Mattheo Riddle

 I think anyways        Benjamin Wadsworth as Mattheo Riddle

-Y/N-

As I turned around I saw him...well at least I think I did "Y/N what are you staring at" Jacob questions me.

"Wha-oh nothing it's nothing" I respond but then he realizes what I was staring at or should I say who i was staring at.

"fuck" he mutters under his breath " Come on guys we should probably get going" Jacob says while he grabs my arm and starts walking away, not even after two steps we all hear a voice say.

"Now where could my dearest brother be going".

"What do you want Mattheo?" Jacob asked with a stern voice.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to know who's this little friend you have here, is she your girlfriend because we both know relationships make people weak" he said with faint smirk.

Jacob then turns around to tell Pansy, Brooke, Draco, and Blaise to leave and that me and him were okay to be left alone ; at first they fought at it but a minute later they left which means me and Jacob were left alone with his sociopath and manipulative brother.

Honestly he didn't look like a sociopath but I guess sociopaths don't look like sociopaths at first glance.

"Don't you know it's rude to interrupt a conversation? but where were we.. oh you're right yes we were talking about your little friend here...what's your name?"

"Its-" but before I could answer his question Jacob cut me off and said "Don't you dare answer him".

"Come on Jacob let the girl speak" Mattheo said as he shook his head

"Mattheo don't you dare come near her or any of our friends because if you do I'll hurt you and I swear to you I most definitely mean it"

After he said that we heard the one and only profesor McGonagall speak up and say "Mr Nawaro I don't think that is a very kind thing to say to your brother now is it, young man?"

"Oh no ma'am it's not. My apologies."

"Well it's good to know we are on the same page now come with me you were just the person I was looking for"

"Yes of course ma'am"

"Oh and Y/N dear do you mind giving Mr.Riddle a tour of the school after the sorting ceremony?"

"Well yes of course" I said with a fake smile.

I look at Jacob to see him eyeing down his brother but it looked like a hateful glare and Mattheo was doing the same but with a small smirk on his face, honestly I was confused on why Jacob didn't want me near his brother but I just pushed that aside.

"Oh and dears the sorting ceremony will start in 5 minutes so I suggest you guys start to get on your way"

"Of course ma'am" Mattheo and I said at the same time.

As Jacob and McGonagall left me and Mattheo alone and I muttered under my breath "No way you just left me here asshole" .

As I said that I heard a small laugh from behind me.

"So Y/N is it?" Mattheo asked

"Yeah"

"It's funny really" he said

"what's funny?" I questioned

" I bet you think you can change him; Jacob I mean, all im telling you is that you need to say away from him he's not as sweet and caring as you think he is Y/N"

"And why would I do that" I said turning to him, this was that first time that I had saw him up close; damn he looked good.

"Because if you don't, I think some bad luck will find it's way to you Ms. Kai"

"I- how do you know my last name?"

"I have my ways" Then he turned around and walked away, he really hadn't answered my question and actually he left me with more questions but I guess I shouldn't think about that very much right?

A/N- Hopefully you guys liked this chapter, this is actually a lot more fun then I thought I would be but anyways make sure to vote and what do you guys think I have in store for the next chapter? anyways I love you all goodbye!!🤎🤎