"Yes Kai I'm perfect"

-Y/N-
"Hey um Pansy" you whisper causing her to whisper back and saying "what's up?"

"Um while I was gone did you go into my dorm at all?"

"what do you mean?"

"Like while I was at quidditch practice"

"Oh, yeah no"

"Oh, well mind calling the boys think we just found our missing people."

"You've got to be kidding me y/n"

"I really wish I was but I'm not."

She walks away and tells the boys everything. They all walk over and they all have a disgusted look on their face.

"Y/n please tell me your joking" Jacob whispers

"Yeah well im not, so can we please get over with this!" You whisper shout

"Ok if you say so"

Jacob then opens the door and sees Brooke and Matttheo sleeping on my your bed. You all kinda stand there in shock with your mouths slightly opened. After 30 seconds you clear your throat causing them to wake up.

"Oh hello guys!" Brooke says in a happy but bitchy tone

"What the fuck Brooke, sleeping with my brother?! And mattheo, why just why!" Jacob exclaims

She scoffs "What? Can a girl not have a little fun? Or privacy?" She says with an annoyed face

"She can just not on MY BED!"

"Oh y/n babe you brought this upon yourself, if you would've never lied to me I would be in your bed right now."

"Like Ive said before YOU NEVER KISSED HIM!"

She scoffs "OH MY GOD, WHY ARE YOU STILL LYING?!"

"Y/n what is she talking about?" Blaise and draco questioned

You explain everything to them and they all look like they walked though a ghost.

"So yeah, and she still thinks I'm lying."

"Because you-" Brooke said before mattheo interrupted her "She's not" "I'm sorry what?"

Mattheo laughs while getting up from your bed and he lets out a sigh "She wasn't lying, god making you believe me was easier then I thought it would be"

He lets out a small laugh "wow, anyways I'll be on my way now-" "n-no, s-so you just used me?"

He lets out another small laugh and sighs and says "yes I did, but like I said I'll be on my way now" as he passes you he winks at you and pats Jacobs shoulder.

"Y-Y/n I'm so so sor-" but you interrupt her before she could finish.

"No just get out of my room, I can't be friends with someone like you." You say in a annoyed tone

At this point she's crying hysterically and she walks out of your room sobbing.

You all laugh after she leaves and Blaise says "Is no-one going to talk about how bad it reeks of sex in here or?"

"Ugh I know, well you guys can leave I'll help y/n clean up" Pansy says

"Thank you Pansy"

"Wait what no we are staying, AND helping" Blaise says

"Aww thank you guys"

"Of course you know we will do anything for our best friend" Blaise said putting his arm around you.

Out is the corner of your eye you saw Draco was annoyed but you didn't know why, you and him were never close, 1st though 3rd year he would always make fun of you and pick on you but when you guys hit 4th year he stopped, you would notice that every time some guy hit on you or cat called you he would find out a way to make them stop.

"Malfoy you alright there?" You questioned him

"Yes Kai im perfect" he said in response

-THE NEXT DAY-
I had slept in Pansy's room because I didn't have my sheets they were all stained and smelled like shit.

"Pansy, PANSY WAKE UP" you said hitting her with a pillow

"Ow what the fuck y/n"

"Sorry but if you don't get up and get ready right now we are going to be late, also I'll be back I'm going to go change, see ya"

"Ok bye and close the door on your way out"

"Ok I will" you say leaving her dorm and closing the door

As you were walking to your room you spotted Brooke talking to Mattheo. You couldn't quite hear what they were talking about but you did see her crying and you let out a small laugh before entering your dorm.

As you entered your dorm you realized the smell had gone away and there was also a note one your bed, you rolled your eyes because you thought it was from Mattheo but it wasn't, it was from Draco.

Dear y/n,
      Meet me at the astronomer he tower at 7:00 pm,
I need to tell you something, don't ask questions
and don't bring it up around our friends.

                                                ,Draco Malfoy

For some reason reading that note gave you butterflies. Snap out of it, this is Draco malfoy we are talking about- exactly Draco, oh god this is not a great start to my day.

After you got ready you when down to the common room and saw Pansy sitting down finishing her potions homework.

"hey y/n, you ready to go?"

"yeah- wait what about the boys?"

She shrugs and says "They can just meet us there"

"Yeah ok, let's go then"

-AFTER CLASSES-
Though out the day everyone was acting like nothing happened, and you were ok with this. You liked this, I guess you could say this was your new normal, and honestly you didn't miss Brooke. You didn't miss her talking about how hot the boys in school were, or her pointing out every single one of your insecurities.

You guys were sitting down in the common room when you guys hear the door open and screams coming your way.

"Oh my god just leave me alone!"

You all turned around to see who was yelling and of course it was Mattheo and Brooke, and of course she was crying, look not saying she shouldn't be crying it-

"Will you please just give me a second to talk to you please?!"

"What no, I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" Mattheo yelled at her

"Sure didn't seem like that last night!"

"Look Brooke you were nothing but a quick fuck nothing else-"

"REALLY, right what else would I expect from you, first you made me lose my best friend-"

He scoffs "I didn't make you lose anything you did that to your self you believe me instead of her" he said pointing to you.

"Hey, hey, hey leave me out of this, but Brooke his right you chose to believe him instead for your best friend and you can blame him for YOUR stupid decision."

"What no, I-"

"No stop because you know I'm right and there's no going back from that."

"God how could I be so stupid, I loved her"- M.R

-A/N-
Ahhh ok first of all I just wanted to thank you guys sooo much for 1k reads it really means so much like really and I also wanted to say sorry for updating later then usual but it's ok because I'm here now, but I hope you guys had a good day today and I'll see you all later, don't forget to vote too! Love you❤️ (word count: 1200)