" you know what I don't, go ahead and get your self killed"

A/N-hello and welcome back so I really have no idea what to expect from this chapter but anyways happy reading🤎✨

Y/N:
After Mattheo left I started to walk to the great hall.

I got to the great hall and took a seat with Draco, Blaise, Jacob, Pansy, Brooke. "Oh there you are" said Pansy "Yeah sorry it took so long" I said with a sigh "Where were you anyways babe?" She asked me " Oh well I was in the bathroom" I lied.

"No you weren't, yoj were talking to mattheo weren't you?" Jacob asked me.

"No what the fuck are you talking about" I said defensively.

"Don't lie to me y/n I know you were" He said as she rolled his eyes.

"Well so what if I was talking to him? Why do you even care?"

he scoffs

" you know what I don't care, go ahead and get your self killed"

"Hey woah Jacob don't get so railed up; and don't say that to Y/N" Brooke said to Jacob

I scoff and turn to look the opposite direction from him.

Not long after we hear McGonagall "Attention students the sorting ceremony will begin momentarily until then please bring your attention to the front of the great hall"

Two minutes later the great hall doors open, we all turn our attention to the doors and see no one other then Mattheo.

"Ok Mattheo would you please take a seat on the stool please" and does as told, as he sat down we made eye contact and he winked.

McGonagall then put the hat on his head, and it started talking

"Uhm... interesting boy we have here. Do you happen to know you're real name."

What does it mean his real name?

"Yes, yes i do" he answered.

As he said that he stared right into my eyes but why, why me, why not Jacob

"Ok then Mattheo Riddle"

The great hall was filled with gasps coming from every direction, but he held eye contact with me; why though?

"I haven't seen one of you in awhile...you hold power, power no one else could possibly hold so of course it would be no question to put you in slytherin, but there's something telling me not- ...SLYTHERIN"

No one was surprised I mean he is a Riddle.

"and that's why I told you to stay away from him" Jacob spat out.

"Well then you should've told us sooner."

"Just be careful Y/N, and try to not be completely alone with him."

I turn back around to face the front of the great hall but im greeted with the sight of Mattheo walking towards me.

A/N-
Yes this chapter is short but I just wanted to get something out there but hopefully it will full filled you're exceptions and if it didn't I'm sorry but hopefully you'll like the next chapter anyways I hope you have/ had a great day and I'll see you later 🤎✨